|This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .|
Summary[edit | edit source]
- The Korvax are a near-immortal sentient machine species. They value science and exploration. Also, they worship the Atlas and accept the Sentinels presence. They specialize in Exosuit technology.
- The Gek are a sentient amphibious species. They value commerce, and the ancient First Spawn Gek believed themselves to be the master race of the galaxy. They specialize in Starship technology.
- The Vy'keen are a humanoid sentient species. They are military-oriented with a very rigid honor system. Also, they do not agree with the Sentinels laws and declared war. They specialize in Multi-tool technology.
You can be affiliated with the three factions mentioned above, but your reputation with e.g. the Korvax won't affect your reputation with the other factions because they are not hostile to each other. However you cannot have any reputation with the Sentinels.
Gaining Reputation[edit | edit source]
Reputation can be gained for any faction by performing certain actions:
- Giving race specific gifts to members of the given faction.
- Successfully completing the problems at Waypoints such as Manufacturing Facilities, Plaques, Ruins, Monoliths and Operations Centres,
- Killing pirates in the Factions territory.
- Rescuing a freighter from Pirates.
- Collecting Research Specimens in buildings.
Losing Reputation[edit | edit source]
- Attacking Trader ships of any particular faction.
- Attacking a Space station of any faction.
- Failing the problems at Waypoints.
- Attacking Freighters of any faction.
Gameplay effects[edit | edit source]
Faction standing currently has the following effects:
- Availability of certain blueprints to purchase.
- Faction specific dialogue options
- High standing will grant the player aid at times when under attack by pirates.