Galactic Hub Project
|Galactic Hub Project|
|Capital system||HUB-G-211 Lennon|
|Capital planet||Drogradur NO425|
|Coordinates||0469 : 0081 : 0D6D : 0211|
|Founded by||GalacticGeographic / 7101334 (Reddit)|
- 1 Summary
- 2 Known Star Systems
- 3 The 'Best of the Hub' - Main Attractions
- 4 Interlopers
- 5 Maps / Navigational Aids
- 6 Alliances
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Notes
- 9 External Links
- 10 References
- 11 Categories
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Galactic Hub Project is a Civilized Space community focused on exploring a specific area of the Euclid galaxy with other players. This includes the Rentocniijik Expanse and 10 specific surrounding regions as follows: 
- Rentocniijik Expanse - The core region of the Hub, star systems names use the [HUB-R-###] convention
- Eapustafiges Adjunct - names start with HUB2. Example: HUB2-V-156 Lianara's Curse
- Nagkamunti Band - names start with HUB3. Example: HUB3-K-124 Procedural Star
- Bisticabi Boundary
- Enharagch Expanse
- Rahesdaingwut Terminus
- Renbellanj Expanse
- Uugusteur Adjunct (Below Rento)
- Uahakplatopo Adjunct (Above Rento)
The capital system of the Galactic Hub is HUB-G-211 Lennon, location of Drogradur NO425, a lush planet with a ~6m diplo species. The capital system, in the Rentocniijik Expanse region, can be found at these coordinates:
The Galactic Hub Project is a member of the United Federation of Travelers.
Galactic Hub Hilbert[edit | edit source]
Benefits[edit | edit source]
While not possible to see other players directly, you can still see and visit their bases, as well as interact with their comm stations. The Hub's close proximity and high density of players have a number of other advantages as well.
- Available resources are often noted in the names of systems. You can easily locate resources like Rigogen, Spadonium, Albumen Pearls, and more.
- The Hub Management System, or HMS, by pahefu assists in easily locating desired systems.
- Available starships are often cataloged, making it easy to look through available ships and purchase the one you want.
- Easiest place to locate Communication Stations left behind by other travelers.
- A variety of fauna, flora, and geological attractions.
- Economic benefits, such as known locations which pay 100%+ for Albumen Pearls.
- Community Farms providing large amounts of Units (in the form of Albumen Pearls or other valuable plants) or resources such as Coryzagen.
Naming Convention[edit | edit source]
Those in the Galactic Hub can choose to follow its optional naming guidelines. These allow other travelers to quickly identify desirable aspects of a system or planet, such as noteworthy fauna, resources, or ships.
Known Star Systems[edit | edit source]
For a list of known systems, visit the Galactic Hub Project category index or use the link at at the bottom of this page. Any beginning with the "HUB-R-###" format tag are systems, where R is the letter representing the race.
Known Space Station Vendors with Core Upgrades[edit | edit source]
"Core upgrades" refers to upgrades which are not "Coolant," "Damage", etc. Essentially, if it doesn't end with the words Sigma, Tau, Theta, or Omega, it's most likely a core upgrade (with some exceptions, such as Photonix Core, a Pulse Engine upgrade).
Multi-tool Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Starship Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- Cyclotron Ballista found in HUB-G-1B2 Something Something (Available on HMS).
- Cyclotron Ballista and Positron Ejector both found in HUB-G-135 Mobayasumoi (Available on HMS).
The 'Best of the Hub' - Main Attractions[edit | edit source]
Best Fauna[edit | edit source]
(Sizes in the table always reference the larger of the two genders.)
Territorium de Caesarus
|HUB-G-1F5 De Caesarus||Rentocniijik Expanse||Massive (8.43m) t-rex, largest known fauna in all of No Man's Sky (according to the NMS_Zoology Hall of Fame).||Syn1334 (PS4)/7101334 (Reddit)|
|HUB-G-66 Verdugo ZV||Rentocniijik Expanse||8.2m diplos on a hot planet. Largest diplos in the Hub, possibly the largest known diplos in No Man's Sky currently.||zerovalence (PC, Reddit)|
|HUB10-G-1D3 Fyodor||Uugusteur Adjunct||7.23m diplos on a hot planet. Second largest diplos in the Hub, both genders with a fascinating appearance.||DJuanez (PS4)/Beautifulderanged (Reddit)|
|HUB-G-211 Lennon||Rentocniijik Expanse||The iconic 5.98m diplos which inhabit the Galactic Hub's capital planet, the lush Drogradur NO425. Some of the best diplos to ride on the backs of.||Syn1334 (PS4)/7101334 (Reddit)|
|HUB7-G-214 Einhander||Kogii'ithip||Beautiful diplos, one 6.17m "classic" diplo (very similar to Earth sauropods) and one with a "cobra hood", pictured in this table.||devinup (PC, Reddit)|
|HUB8-G-134 Two Edens||Renbellanj Expanse||An "arched-back" 6.05m diplo species. One has a beak and prominent red neck features, and the other has spines and a "mohawk." The beautiful, lush planet they inhabit is also home to wraiths and a known Portal (on PS4).||youngstrizzle (PS4)/rebelnaked (Reddit)|
|HUB-V-F6 The Four Fates||Rentocniijik Expanse||A 5.97m diplo species on a tropical, but mostly flora-free planet. However, the seas are rich with both flora and fauna.||Bibliophile999 (PS4)/Gully_Foyle_Of_Terra (Reddit)|
|Rangifae||Glory of Atom||HUB-V(AS)-7A Nerevkarovgra||Renbellanj Expanse||A 6.07m diplo species on a radioactive planet which, by radioactive planet standards, is relatively beautiful.||Syn1334 (PS4)/710134 (Reddit)|
|HUB11-V-7B Legkounitog-Teut||Uahakplatopo Adjunct||A white-and-green, 6.23m diplo species. The planet they live on is technically a hot planet, but appears more like a dusty, barren planet, as it has no flora (except resource plants).||Ezegnegch (PC)/g5457s (Reddit)|
|~4m diplo species||Rangifae||
HaGalil (PC), Mango Afternoon (PS4)
|HUB-G-15 HaTzafon||Rentocniijik Expanse||A ~4m diplo species inhabits this beautiful lush planet.||firecrackers (PC), nips18 (Reddit)|
|HUB4-K-17E Hov Infinity Star||Bisticabi Boundary||This 3m diplo species inhabits this lush, mostly-purple planet. One has a cobra hood, and the other has a large, possibly fungal headpiece.||KingJamesHova (PS4)/GtaHov (Reddit)|
|Conokinis|||Planet Prankster||HUB-G-1B8 K.Kesey||Bisticabi Boundary||An incredibly rare species, one gender of this 1.55m beetle has a large, colorful symbiotic mushroom growing out of its back.||Syn1334 (PS4)/7101334 (Reddit)|
|HUB-V(AS)-7A Nerevkarovgra||Renbellanj Expanse||An unusual, predatory, 3.0m t-rex species, it appears to have gelatinous/slime tentacles protruding from its back, and arms and legs made of the same material.||Syn1334 (PS4)/7101334 (Reddit)|
|HUB-V-01 Vortopia||Rentocniijik Expanse||Similar to Quuskala Siolupa (the species listed above this one), but smaller (1.28m) and non-predatory.||Syn1334 (PS4)/7101334 (Reddit)|
Ilheta Ifabric and Nagwitasco Ondicio
|HUB7-G-5C Zoology Star II||Kogii'ithip||Two beautiful, large birds with butterfly-like wings, one vivid blue and the other yellow-orange, with black patterns.||Syn1334 (PS4)/7101334 (Reddit)|
|HUB10-||Uugusteur Adjunct||A tiny t-rex species which inhabits a gorgeous lush planet with golden sunsets.||marcovhv (PS4)/TheMarco (Reddit)|
Best Flora[edit | edit source]
The beautiful red flora of Amber Archipelago.
Best System Economies[edit | edit source]
PS4[edit | edit source]
- GekNip - Can be purchased at HUB-G-148 Deadstar I from Resource Analyst Voi (Red Hauler, x4), Specialist Sah (White Hauler, x3), and Captain Jan (Red Fighter, x2). All prices range from +0.3% to +0.4%.
- GekNip - can be purchased at the capital system, HUB-G-211 Lennon's, space station from Hireling Nofar in the blue hauler, at a lower price than Efabo.
- GekNip - can be purchased at HUB-G-C0 Shipyard Star, from WorkGek Efabo in the red Explorer ship. (Available on HMS)
- Albumen Pearls - can be sold for 109%+ of their base value at the HUB11-K-152 Botany Bay Space Station from the GTT. (Available on HMS)
- NipNip Buds - can be sold for 99%+ of their base value at the HUB-V-1B4 LizardsandIslands Space Station from the GTT.
- NipNip Bud - can be sold for 108%+ of their base value at the HUB-G-183 Denzel's Wake Space Station from the GTT.
PC[edit | edit source]
- GekNip - can be purchased two at a time for 24,793.1 units each (.2% above their Galactic average) at the HUB7-G-210 Marian Hill Space Station from the GTT.
- Albumen Pearls - can be sold for +98% of their base value at the HUB-V-1D Otenridum Space Station from the GTT.
- NipNip Buds - can be sold for +106.5% of their base value at the HUB7-G-102 Temerium Point Space Station from the GTT.
- NipNip Buds - can be sold for +100.8% of their base value at the HUB-K-20C Mimadan Point Space Station from the GTT.
- Dynamic Resonators - can be sold for +102.6% of their base value at the HUB-G-1F8 Okuchizentan RigoDino Point Space Station from the GTT.
- Dynamic Resonators - can be sold for +97.9% of their base value at the G-18 Gala from Specialist Oimio, one of the pilots who visit the Station randomly.
- Dynamic Resonators - can be sold for +94.4% of their base value at the HUB-K-20C Mimadan Point Space Station from the GTT.
- Aquaspheres can be sold for +102.6% of their base value at the G-18 Gala Space Station from Specialist Oimio, one of the pilots who visit the Station randomly.
Best Starships[edit | edit source]
Note that all "ship pieces" are only aesthetic and have no effect on how a ship functions. The exception is Cockpit Windows, which change how far you can look left or right while in your ship. Only a ship's class (Hauler, Fighter, Explorer, Shuttle) or grade (C, B, A, S) affects its performance and stats.
Hauler, Name unknown, available in HUB-G-113 Tom Paris, rare "active cargopod shield generator" piece.
Hauler, Sanmutin S52, available in HUB-K-12B CuriousGroup, rare "active cargopod shield generator" piece.
Best Multitools[edit | edit source]
Known Portal Locations[edit | edit source]
(Only for Portals marked with Communication Stations - also include PC/PS4, unless you know it's marked on both systems.)
- Alvier in system Hub-V-3D Helvetia.
- Chandrian in system HUB-V-55 Rothfuss on PS4.
- Drogradur NO425 in system HUB-G-211 Lennon on PS4.
- Elysium in system HUB8-G-134 Two Edens on PS4/PC.
- Gawasebondenha in system HUB11-K-84 Krabs on PC.
- Nojikov ZN767 in system HUB-K-1FA Jubei on PS4/PC.
- Riqian Tanimont in system HUB-G-C Wanukihara on PC.
- In system "[" on PS4 (Directly below HUB-V-15D_TopOfTheTree). On Moon "FoundPortal" Marked with Comm Terminals.
- Walley World Prime in system HUB-G-70 Walley World! on PS4.
Interlopers[edit | edit source]
The official term for players exploring the Galactic Hub is interloper. The following sections relate specifically to interloper activities.
Bases[edit | edit source]
Community Farms[edit | edit source]
For a list of farms, visit the Community Farms page
Racetracks[edit | edit source]
Known Players (Interloper Census)[edit | edit source]
For a list players who have reached the Galactic Hub, visit the Census - Galactic Hub page.
[edit | edit source]
A rough outline of the Rentocniijik Expanse, with HUB-V-15D TopOfTheTree located at the thinnest point.
Alliances[edit | edit source]
(Refer to Civilized space page for more info)
The Galactic Hub is a founding member of the United Federation of Travelers. We assist and cooperate with all civilizations, but will always prioritize fellow Federation civilizations. Historically, we have worked most closely with the Amino Hub.
Embassy Systems[edit | edit source]
Embassy Systems are single systems claimed by the Galactic Hub in another civilization's space. Embassy systems have a few purposes:
- Dedicated teleportation point between that civilization and the Galactic Hub for whoever claims the system, or anyone else who makes the journey from the Hub to the Embassy.
- Dedicated location for members of both civilizations (Galactic Hub and native civilization) to leave Communications Stations.
- Display of friendship and respect in making the (usually long) journey from the Hub to the native civilization.
- In the future, particularly if HG allows multiple bases on one character, they may be locations for Galactic Hub outposts in the form of player bases.
The names for embassies attempt to combine Galactic Hub naming conventions with local naming conventions.
Alpha Quadrant[edit | edit source]
Beta Quadrant[edit | edit source]
Delta Quadrant[edit | edit source]
Gamma Quadrant[edit | edit source]
Near Center[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Any images which don't require their own article (ie, fauna) and are not maps or navigational aids may be posted here.
Flyer/brochure for the El Lazo Lodge on HUB-V-158 Todoroki by AndyKrycek6
Flyer/advertisement for the Galactic Hub Cup by AndyKrycek6
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Hub can be easily located using a Coordinate Plotting App and the Pilgrim Star Process or through natural discovery during gameplay.
- NMS Youtube creator JustJarrod Gaming released a video about The Galactic Hub Project on January 30, 2017
- Gaming journalism website Kotaku published an article on the Hub on March 9th, 2017.
- German gaming journalism website Gamepro published a (largely inaccurate) article on the Hub on March 25th, 2017. This article mentions odd practices that aren't known to actually occur, like selling the location of NMS gold deposits for real-world money.
- Red Bull published an article about aspects of the No Man's Sky meta-game, including the Hub, to the gaming journalism section of their website on March 31st, 2017.
- The Galactic Hub's official flag & emblem were chosen on April 9th, 2017, after a community vote (download).
- Hello Games reposted a Galactic Hub advertisement, "Why should you head to the Hub?" on May 22nd, 2017.
External Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- reddit moderator 7101334 (16 March 2017). 'Changes to the Hub Tag: New Format HUBn-R-###'.