From No Man's Sky Wiki
|Update date||13 March 2017|
|Previous update||Next update|
Update 1.22 is the twelfth update to No Man's Sky released on 13 March 2017 to Playstation 4 and PC.
It corrects a variety of changes and fixes based on player feedback. The previous update is 1.2.
- Exocraft Geobays can now be crafted on any planet – this means vehicles can be summoned anywhere (whereas previously, vehicles could only be summoned on your home planet).
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented base material editing from working on PS4