From No Man's Sky Wiki
|Update date||27 March 2017|
|Previous update||Next update|
Update 1.24 is the 14th update to No Man's Sky released on 27 March 2017 to Playstation 4 and PC.
It addresses some remaining issues and bugs players have reported since the launch of the Path Finder Update The previous update is 1.23.
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimised light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimisations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes