AGT Yihelli Quadrant Micro-colony Initiative
|The subject of this article is from the Living Ship update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 6 April, 2020.
AGT Yihelli Quadrant Micro-colony Initiative is an information page.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The AGT Yihelli Quadrant Micro-colony Initiative is an initiative announced to create micro-colonies in close proximity to each other one a selected planet in the Yihelli Quadrant.
Background[edit | edit source]
On March 1, 2020, Zazariins announced on the groups primary information channel, the Facebook group that the micro-colony initiative was to go ahead, and a system and planet had been selected in the PS4 Euclid galaxy. The PC members of the council agreed and also adopted the resolution, and sought out to locate the mirror twin of the selected system/planet on the PC.
Selected Location[edit | edit source]
The selected system and planet are as follows, depending on the platform environment:
|PC||AGT Tamnavulin||Cel-Tamnavulin I||Less than 50ly from AGT Nexus|
Location information[edit | edit source]
Coordinates[edit | edit source]
Portal Glyphs[edit | edit source]
Build Rules[edit | edit source]
- Build on the assigned planet at the system identified by coordinates above
- Build ONLY a 2x2x2 cuboid structure. A single room only.
- No hallways, additional rooms etc
- Externally constructed power system (e.g. Solar Panel, Electromagnetic Generator) and Base Teleport Module permitted
- Build with a reasonable distance between other colony bases, recommend more than 300u
- Internal decoration and adornment completely at builder discretion
- Limit Landing Pad construction so 5 nearby bases can share
Recommendations[edit | edit source]
- Limit External adornments to a reasonable low number to reduce loading complexity
Full Text of Original Announcement[edit | edit source]
Introducing the AGT’s newest project: a micro build colony.
Rules are simple:
Each player occupies a 2x2x2 cuboid structure. You’re allowed to decorate it however you please, but are not allowed to add anything which expands interior space (no hallways, new rooms, etc).
Please try to build within reasonable but respectful proximity of other colonists. The very limited build dimensions will hopefully help with this.
Please also try to keep Landing Pads to a rough ratio of 1 to every 5 bases in close proximity.
To claim your spot simply place your Base Computer where you choose, place the 8 (maximum) cuboids and upload your shell base. That reserves your spot and you can then refine at your leisure.
If you have any questions, please drop them below. Otherwise we look forward to seeing you on Minima!