|Type||Refined Stellar Metal: Blue|
Activated Indium is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Activated Indium (In) is a resource.
During the NEXT era, Activated Indium was the most expensive single element, but the value dropped by 80% in later releases.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star.
This Indium has been activated by the extreme conditions in which it was formed, and is highly valuable.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- It can be found on planets orbiting (blue stars). It's easy to spot because of its specific blue color.
- Can be returned by Frigate expeditions
Refining[edit | edit source]
- -- x1 → x4 ("Extract Chromatic Material", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x8 ("Chromatic Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x8 ("Stellar/Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - added as a resource, using the Cymatygen icon
- Beyond - value dropped significantly from 949.0 to 189.8
Gallery[edit | edit source]