The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|Research station for Farmers|
The Agricultural Terminal is a terminal.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Terminals of various types can be crafted, each with their own special purposes. The Agricultural Terminal is used for farming of various resources such as Sac Venom and Gravitino Balls. It is used by a hired NPC known as a Farmer. These NPCs can be recruited in Space stations within Gek controlled systems.
Seeds/DNA/blueprints for the following items can be acquired at an Agricultural Terminal, based on specific quests from the Farmer. The crop produced by each plant follows in parenthesis.
- Albumen Pearl Orb - (Albumen Pearl)
- Venom Urchin - (Sac Venom)
- Carrion Root - (Mordite)
- Coprite Flower - (Coprite)
- Echinocactus - (Cactus Flesh)
- Gamma Weed - (Gamma Root)
- Fungal Cluster - (Fungal Mould)
- Gravitino Host - (Gravitino Ball)
- NipNip - (GekNip)
- Frostwort - (Frost Crystal)
- Solar Vine - (Solanium)
Game description[edit | edit source]
A research station tailored to the needs of Farmers, and equipped for the analysis and cultivation of farmable crops.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The blueprint for an Agricultural Terminal is acquired after completing the first few quests from the Construction Terminal.
- It can be built in a Cylindrical Room, a Square Room, or a Cuboid Room, and each terminal related to Hirable NPCs needs to be placed in a separate room.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a base building product.
- Atlas Rises - Solanium required to unlock the blueprint for the Agricultural Terminal.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Iron.
- Visions - Gek Charm no longer needed to begin production of the terminal