Alliance of Galactic Travellers
|Alliance of Galactic Travellers|
|Quadrant||IVc Beta Quadrant|
|Capital system||AGT Euclid Embassy|
|Capital planet||AGT HQ|
- 1 Summary
- 2 Current Operations
- 3 Standard Operating Procedures
- 4 Ranks
- 5 Naming Convention
- 6 Color Convention
- 7 Flag and Emblem Logo
- 8 Badges
- 9 Community
- 10 Discovered star systems
- 11 AGT Galactic Heritage Sites
- 12 Supporting Partners
- 13 Governance and Admin
- 14 External links
- 15 AGT Galactic Archive Sync
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Alliance of Galactic Travellers or AGT is a Civilized Space alliance of Travellers or No Man's Sky players and civilizations of players (PC & PS4) participating in nomadic exploration oriented gameplay within the NMS universe. The group was formed on 8 April 2017 during a discussion in the NMS Facebook Group and has grown from 15 initial members to over 500.
Current Operations[edit | edit source]
AGT is a group of players who encourage and support using your freighter as an intergalactic mobile home for exploration and discovery.
The AGT conducts operations in various Galaxies and is currently active in:
- Euclid Restructure Example for Euclid Operations visit AGT Euclid Embassy
Standard Operating Procedures[edit | edit source]
- Follow guidelines set by iVc Navigator's Guide
- Complete Atlas quest
- Navigate with Pilgrim Star Process
- Use Black Hole Roulette for galactic navigation over 50 warp jumps
- Utilize Alliance of Galactic Travellers Naming Convention
Ranks[edit | edit source]
The AGT is made up of members and Travellers. Members are a part of the AGT but do not participate in meta-play activities.
AGT Ranks are assigned to Travellers based on their participation in the AGT and NMS stats.
Naming Convention[edit | edit source]
The AGT follows different naming conventions for different operations or projects.
As a general rule of thumb, simply add AGT as a prefix or suffix (before or after) your ship and system names.
AGT Standard[edit | edit source]
The following Naming Conventions were established through majority rule community voting. They are not mandatory, but are recommended for participants in the Alliance of Galactic Travellers.
Community Abbreviation[edit | edit source]
Systems[edit | edit source]
Prefix your chosen name with AGT. Example:
- AGT (YourChosenName) | AGT Alpha Venturi
Planets[edit | edit source]
No standard at this time. A vote may be held in the future.
Ships[edit | edit source]
Prefix your chosen name with AGT. Examples:
- AGT Alice CTF
- AGT Hub Spirit
- AGT FordPerfect II
- AGT October Sky iVc
- AGT Pearl Hauler
- AGT Sentry Hunter
- AGT Groenskip IV
Please note: When adding a page for a renamed ship, be sure to create the page using the ORIGINAL name of the ship, not the rename.
Color Convention[edit | edit source]
Placed savepoint Beacons can not currently be seen by other players, we hope someday they will be visible like Communications Stations. With that in mind and for the sake of our own sanity we started color coding constructs, particularly with Beacons since they add a color coded waypoint to your HUD Compass.
Beacons are great for navigation while on a terra firma and for finding specific areas on a planet when in space. Using color with purpose adds another level of function to the markers. The AGT has not adopted a naming convention as a standard but many Travellers have adopted the system. While not a Standard Operating Procedure, incorporating is under consideration.
- Yellow - Primary Waypoint
- Green - Scenic Waypoint
- White - Habitat Waypoint
- Salmon - Research Waypoint
Flag and Emblem Logo[edit | edit source]
The AGT uses many different flags and logos:
Badges[edit | edit source]
The AGT recognized its members achievements with a variety of badges:
Community[edit | edit source]
Players actively participating in the Alliance of Galactic Travellers will continue to adapt this page as the community evolves.
Volunteers are currently required for the following administrative roles, working directly with the AGT Galactic Archival Council
- Facebook Page Curator (Assist with content curation, upload and posts)
- Twitter Page Curator (Assist with content retweets, trend monitoring and posts)
- WIKI Contributors (Linked pages need curation and moderation)
- Reddit Page Admin (Represent AGT on Reddit, curation, and moderation)
- YouTube Channel Admin (Represent AGT on YouTube, creation, curation, and moderation)
Discovered star systems[edit | edit source]
The following is a sampling of star systems named by the AGT. There are over 100 members of AGT naming systems using our convention. If even 20 of those players name 10 systems, that's 200 systems named per day. For this reason, we have decided to no longer catalog outside of NMS. Hopefully someday we will be able to query named systems within the game environment. From 18 May 2017 we will only catalog systems of particular interest.
AGT Galactic Heritage Sites[edit | edit source]
The Alliance of Galactic Travellers are explorers at heart. We love discovering or visiting interesting destinations. On occasion we have discovered a site to be of profound interest in the universe of NMS and recognized it as a AGT Galactic Heritage Site.
AGT Heritage Designation[edit | edit source]
- Any player of NMS can submit interesting Galactic Coordinates on the AGT Command Center Website.
- All submissions to the AGT Galactic Heritage Nomination Portal are reviewed by the AGT Galactic Archival Council and the discover will be notified of outcome.
- If designated, the discoverer places a Communications Station near the Heritage Site and collects a screengrab similar to the ones shown in the Heritage Gallery.
- An AGT Heritage Site Curator will collect the image, post it to this wiki page and all the AGT Galactic Archives.
Heritage Gallery[edit | edit source]
Supporting Partners[edit | edit source]
Governance and Admin[edit | edit source]
The AGT originally formed as a community governed by simple majority rule voting.
The community group is now governed by the AGT Galactic Archival Council
[edit | edit source]
AGT Galactic Archive Sync[edit | edit source]
This page is synchronized with the AGT Galactic Archives Build 1.4