|Distance to centre||1158040 light‑years|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Alpha Polaris is an inhabited star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Alpha Polaris is a manufacturing star system at the end of the Alpha meridian in the Euclid galaxy. It is the extreme coordinate for the Alpha Spiral and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade.
The system is under supervision of the unwilling elect, Interface Entity Myt. By their side is Merchant Satry of the returned Gek who are willing to help the destitute system regain their wealth for a fair share. Warrior Lukous has returned with the Vy'keen squadrons to hunt any local 'tourists' that would dare to come to this jewel and takes care of the station's security as well. The security inside of Alpha Polaris itself is comparatively HIGH!
Aboard the space station the Korvax operate an advanced workshop which they are more than happy to share with travellers in need of repairs and aide.
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
Since the temporal anomaly N07E24-X20T18 struck the galaxy, the old ties between the local Korvax and their Gek and Vy'keen neighbors waned. As consequence all Gek and Vy'keen traders and warriors left the system over time. The only new faction to join them was the Traveller's Guild. This was just a further sign of Alpha Polaris' continuing decline. Operations Entity Yalovouly and Physicist Entity Binskoi were sent by the Convergence to sort out the mess the Mathematician Entity Asa left behind.
A few years later, shortly before the full brunt of the birth circle of the Atlas, called OR23I09-GI20NS20, reached the system, both entities were recalled by the convergence to be disposed. In their exchange with the Traveller's Guild they had become "corrupt". This event caused a breakdown between the Synergy and the Korvax Convergence and led to their abandonement of Alpha Polaris Prime as their headquarter. Traveller Sanfir of The Synergy subdivision has left on an unknown mission for The Traveller's Guild.
Leaderless and without the constant planned and suppressive yoke of the Convergence, the local Korvax began to open up to their Gek and Vy'keen neighbors again. Soon trade flourished and new relations were build. Today the Korvax serve as a united voice of the people and have gone rogue from the Convergence. Elected from among their peers and further by their honored advisors and biological guests, the Korvax have adopted an odd subtype of democracy. You are chosen to serve your people, it is not aspired. In a twist, the removal of the corrupt elements would weaken the chokehold of order and consistency the convergence had thought to establish.
Even today, no member of the Traveller's Guild has tried to reestablish relations with the new government as of yet. While the Guardians might be interested, the Alpha Quadrant was not their common field of operation.
The birth circle itself helped Alpha Polaris as the young and lush world of Alpha Polaris Prime has exploded with life, filling its former plain red steppes with green and flourescent nightflowers and creating wild and abnormal life inside its crust.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Alpha Polaris 1 has become a lifeless planet after the anomaly. Before it was a dangerous desert world. Its night temperatures were between -58.8°C with 96.3°C during sunstorms. It was home to at least one wraith species.
- Dinae, the former Alpha Polaris 2 has left its time as a lifeless rock behind. Today it is a dangerous frozen world.
- The primary moon has taken the place of its former brother. Once known as Bommelo, an arctic world, it has become the new Alpha Polaris Prime and transformed into the system's new gaia world.
- Ebashane was the former center of the system and is Dinae's second moon. The former Alpha Polaris Prime and oceanic gaia moon has transformed into a desert world.
- Alpha Polaris 3 once was just another dangerous desert world in the system. Today it has become yet another extremely dangerous frozen ringworld like its neighbour Dinae. Its normal temperature at night is around -98.6°C.
- Aturin remains a radiated world.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- ??? Hammerhead-Class
- ??? Revolver-Class
- ??? Revolver-Class
- SV-9 Ranoyamaku - Battleship-Class Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 44.9% / Buy -15.7%