|This article is about the Origins version of the star system Ame. For the Next version, see Ame (System, Next). For the planet, see Ame (Planet).|
|Distance to centre||50884 light‑years|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Ame is an uninhabited star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system of Ame had been completely annihilated by the invading Hex. There was no life left and all had been claimed by the spreading corruption. Later on that corruption spread in a more chaotic fashion, crushing the orderly Hex and lash out to other planets. It even took hold of the new planet of Fritani after the Atlassian birthcycle of OR23I09-GI20NS20. Ame Prime Secunda remains yet untouched.
Ame remains a star system on the h+ meridian inbetween all quadrants in the Euclid galaxy. It still is the extreme coordinate for the galactic h+ axis and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade and is also known as the Upper Pole.
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
Ame was a trading star system under control of a local Vy'keen military government. After the temporal anomaly N07E24-X20T18 the entire population vanished from existence. In its stead The Hex has taken hold of the region. The system was under supervision of Warrior Aiugyu. The prestige of being the Upper Pole didn't bolster the economy of Ame, and the Vy'keen also didn't seem interested to keep the dangerous pirates under control. They saw it like the sport and the security was LOW! No one was prepared for what was to come. With the total loss of the system and its population, Euclid and its poles lost the great space station of the Vy'keen which offered extensive recreation facilities, with biosamples of many hunts and nanites preyed of the 'tourists'. It was a local base of exploration for The Traveller's Guild before the catastrophe.
Recolonization[edit | edit source]
The portal on the reborn Ame 1a, now Ame Prime - Secunda or New Haven, had been reactivated and a forward team went through and built a base for people to use on their attempt to recolonize the system. How long this would take or if anyone dared to return to a system that ate its former inhabitants was questionworthy. A trail was blazed nonetheless. May fortune favor the bold... if to settle permanently or to harvest its rich Paraffinium veins.
Spreading Corruption[edit | edit source]
Later on the corruption of the Hex became unstable and dissolved into a corrupted sphere anomaly further spreading to Ame 2 and turning it into todays corrupted Zimiurg. Despite the attempt of the Atlas to rebirth the fading and damaged reality of Euclid, it failed in Ame and the newborn planet of Fritani immediately fell prey to the system's massive corruption.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Ame 1 was never a friendly planet. Later on the former desert had been consumed by the Hex, erradicating all of its former life and even claiming the space station. There is nothing left. After the orderly corruption of the Hex collapsed the planet changed to a "pangean exotic ringworld" experiencing the "Bubble" corruption and a chromatic red-shift.
- Ame Prime Secunda, often dubbed New Haven, is one of the few hopes left in the shattered system. Despite the system's tragic downfall and the nearby corruption of Ame 1, this former lifeless moon Ame 1a has been reborn as a gaia world. While it does have its situational hazards of heatstorms ranging up to 119°C, it is the primary reason to recolonize the system. The common temperature pendels between 37°C and 41°C during the day. It was declared New Haven by the first base established during recolonization.
- Zimiurg is what remains of the former ocean jewel of Juwa Mama. At first it died and dried up, renamed to Ame 2. While the rogue sentinels were gone, their erasure took the entire planets ecosystem with it and turned it into a lifeless world. It only served as a mine for Pure Ferrite for the few brave colonists hunting the massive veins on its surface. Later on the corruption of Ame 1 spread to Ame 2 and it returned to life with eerie shells and insectoid infestations on the surface. Today Zimiurg is a pangean exotic world afflicted by the Irri Shell corruption.
- Ki Ling was a distant lifeless planet, barely worthy to be mined when it was Ame 3. Today it is alive and well, albeit a scorched world as desolate of sapient life as the rest of the system. It resisted corruption up to now.
- Ame Prime Preteritor, the original, was the only planet to escape the temporal anomaly, for good or for worse. While its caustic biosphere was left unaffected, even the pangean world Ame Prime suffered the total erasure of its sapient Vy'keen inhabitants. All it has left is its former glory as a capital, an honor it lost to New Haven in time. Huge groups of mushrooms and other flowers have been seen in giant localized groups to be harvested and remain to this day.
- Fritani is the newest member of the system of Ame, created in the recent Atlassian birthcycle. It was instantly corrupted by the local anomalies and has become a corrupted pseudo-scorched continental exotic red-gaia world. It is the only planet with surface water in the entire system and the only one aside of New Haven to be mostly hospitable.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]