The information from this article is up-to-date.
|Type||Crafted Technology Component|
Antimatter is a component.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Antimatter is a component and the last ingredient needed to craft a Warp Cell. It is also required to repair a Drop Pod. It can be acquired in many different ways, including manufacturing or purchase at a Galactic Trade Terminal.
Use this Antimatter to create a Warp Cell, and then jump to the next system. Upon entering the third system, players are alerted about a Manufacturing Facility. This facility contains the formula as well as two Sentinels.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Contained negative matter and baryogenesis antiparticles.
The vast energy potential of antimatter makes it highly valuable. 95% of existing antimatter consumption is in the powering of starship hyperdrives.
WARNING: uncontained usage is not recommended.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in Cargo Drops or Barrel Fabricators.
- It is a possible reward from the captain of a freighter if you successfully save it from pirates.
- It can be bought at Galactic Trade Terminals or from NPCs.
Build[edit | edit source]
The following products can be crafted using Antimatter as an ingredient:
Crafting (Beyond)[edit | edit source]
Crafting (NEXT)[edit | edit source]
Crafting (previous releases)[edit | edit source]
Note: the following items/recipes using Antimatter are obsolete:
Atlas Rises[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Added as a product.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Electron Vapour, Heridium and Zinc.