|Type||Crafted Technology Component|
Antimatter is a component.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Use this Antimatter to create a Warp Cell, and then jump to the next system. Upon entering the third system, players are alerted about a Manufacturing Facility. This facility contains the formula as well as two Sentinels.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Contained negative matter and baryogenesis antiparticles.
The vast energy potential of antimatter makes it highly valuable. 95% of existing antimatter consumption is in the powering of starship hyperdrives.
WARNING: uncontained usage is not recommended.
Source[edit | edit source]
- It can be found in Cargo Drops or Barrel Fabricators.
- It is a possible reward from the captain of a freighter if you successfully save it from pirates.
- It can be bought at Galactic Trade Terminals or from NPCs.
- It can be manufactured.
The following products can be crafted using Antimatter as an ingredient:
Use (Beyond)[edit | edit source]
Use (previous releases)[edit | edit source]
|Warning:: The following items/recipes using Antimatter are obsolete|
NEXT[edit | edit source]
Atlas Rises[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - Added as a product.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Electron Vapour, Heridium and Zinc.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- Where Is the Antimatter Formula in No Man's Sky? on Gamepedia