||This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.
The Arcadian Republic is a civilized space community.
The Arcadian Republic is a family run civilization founded by Axiom1380 and operated by three brothers in the aftermath of the Atlas Rises update, which devastated the Yokojulia Adjunct and The Arcadia Project. As planets and star systems twisted and warped in the wake of the update the region underwent a massive upheaval which resulted in permanent changes to the newly renamed Yokoju Fringe. Many of the previously discovered Garden Worlds were reduced to wastelands, including the project's golden capital Arcadia.
The disasters that occurred in the wake of the update revealed many weaknesses of The Arcadia Project, and just how vulnerable the project was to an event like this. To prevent social collapse in the region from occurring should another event like this occur again the local colonies and population banded together to form the Arcadian Republic to bring political stability to the region. Local residents have come to call themselves Arcadians.
With the release of the Beyond update the Arcadian Republic looks forward to growing and developing the Yokoju Fringe and seeing what changes the new update has brought.
The Arcadian Republic has seen two galaxy resets and has had more than one capital throughout it's history.
As the Beyond update has only been released recently, researchers from the Republic are determining the best location for the capital. Until then the research station on the planet Heartfiord will serve as a temporary capital.
The Arcadia Project was one of the founding civilizations of the United Federation of Travelers, the first known alliance of multiple civilizations, and the Arcadian Republic looks forward to continuing our strong relations with our fellow civilizations. More information can be found on the Federation's Wiki page.
We Arcadians are a peaceful people and as such we are advocates for galactic peace and harmony across Euclid.
- The Arcadia Project - While the Arcadian Republic will act as the governing body for the Yokoju Fringe the Arcadia Project will continue it's endeavour to map and discover the region. With funding from the government the project will also aid in reestablishing communication with systems lost to the update.
Bridge of the Urumelada, the Arcadian Republic flagship.
Below is a list of all Garden Worlds classified by The Arcadia Project in alphabetical order. For a list of all systems and planets in the region please refer to the navs in the categories section, or head to the Yokoju Fringe region page. For a list of Garden worlds from previous updates please see the archives at The Arcadia Project.
- 12 August 2017 - The Yokojulia Adjunct, now known as the Yokoju Fringe is in disarray in the wake of the Atlas Rises update. Survivors from Zivangiseppu are fleeing to safety in the nearby Ulgroth system.
- 12 August 2017 - Ormund has been confirmed to still be a Garden World. A transmission tower on the surface has been converted into a beacon for survivors.
- 13 August 2017 - Communication with Salbufai has been reestablished and Xeufox has been confirmed to still be a Garden World. The Arcadian Republic was founded to bring stability to the chaos.
- 14 August 2017 - A portal has been discovered on Xeufox, the planets portal address has been recorded for visitors to the region.
- 14 August 2017 - The Republic Flagship Urumelada has been sent to the Advosk-Poch system, which from navigational charts is believed to have once been Avodskovsk-ling. A portal has been discovered on the planet Zera within the system.
- 23 August 2017 - The communications network across the Yokoju Fringe is being reestablished with the Nyon, Ja'janon, Reznikiyev, Frenallo, and Kuvshimbar systems now back online. The Onyevkar system has joined the Republic.
- 21 September 2017 - Arcadian workers have been busy throughout the Fringe, many new systems have joined the Republic and stability is returning to the region. Repair technicians are working diligently to reconnect with the systems still dark from the update but progress is preceding well.
- 31 December 2017 - Unification Day 2017 was celebrated across the Yokoju Fringe yesterday. The Arcadian Ambassador who was visiting the Votrad system on the day used the portal on Chinogochim to travel to the Unification Day system to join all of civilized space in celebration. May Unification Day bring us all together in peace.