The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
The Artifact Research project purpose is to observe and document all discovered Artifacts.
Database[edit | edit source]
The Artifact Database is maintained by GORLA, while the top 5 discoveries on the pages of each artifact type will be updated as needed.
For new discoveries please provide a screenshot of the information panel, which was taken in the inventory, and upload it here.
Additional options will be available, when the Excel sheet version of the database is fully operational.
Observations[edit | edit source]
- Delicate Flora consist of two separate categories (with FARM and PLNT denotations as per the extracted mbin file). Presumably more categories were planned before the release of NEXT, but scrapped and these were combined into one.
- Delicate Flora (FARM) and Delicate Flora (PLNT) use the same name generation, therefore they have the same naming order.
- Biological Sample, Delicate Flora (PLNT), Fossil Sample, Historical Document, Lost Artifact and Unearthed Treasure with the same identification number have the same age related modifier and the same value.
- Artifacts can be named the same, but their identification numbers, modifiers and descriptions will be different.
Update changes[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Biological Sample, Delicate Flora (FARM), Delicate Flora (PLNT), Fossil Sample, Historical Document, Lost Artifact and Unearthed Treasure added.
- Abyss - Added Aquatic Treasure and Terrifying Sample. Hidden changes: Names were regenerated by either adding or taking away prefixes, but other data were unchanged. The value range were changed for the rare type of Delicate Flora (FARM), previously it was possible to reach a maximum value of 20,000,000 . Due to this both the modifier and the value were regenerated as well.
- Visions - Added Excavated Bones and Salvaged Scrap. Hidden changes: The specified base value ranges of all types are multiplied by 1.15, this total value is indicated on the information panel of each artifact. The information panels are colour coded by rarity and an additional icon indicates its purpose.