The information from this article is up-to-date as of 24 July, 2018.
|A key used to open certain locked doors.|
AtlasPass v2 is a curiosity that works as a key, and is used to bypass certain locked doors.
Summary[edit | edit source]
AtlasPass v2 is used to unlock doors inside planetary buildings. The AtlasPass v2 will not be consumed in the process, allowing for multiple unlocks with a single pass. Technologies that require the AtlasPass v1 cannot be unlocked by the AtlasPass v2.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to mid-tier restricted areas and outpost systems.
Build[edit | edit source]
Blueprint[edit | edit source]
- After obtaining AtlasPass v1, returning to the Space Anomaly, speaking with Specialist Polo, and reaching the required milestone, you may obtain the blueprint.
- Prior to the Atlas Rises release, a Signal Booster could be used to find a blueprint. It was possible to build a Signal Booster in a Korvax system and then use the Colonial Outpost option. Travelling to the resulting Operations Centre and correctly solving the problem had a chance to net you the blueprint for the AtlasPass V2.
- The blueprint is also available from Manufacturing Facilities.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology.
- Pathfinder - It is no longer able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1. However AtlasPass v3 can still open v2 doors.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, previously required Zinc and Platinum.