The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
AtlasPass v2 is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
AtlasPass v2 is a curiosity and it works as a key, the player crafts it once and it allows infinite unlocks. It unlocks doors inside planetary buildings.
It can also unlock objects that require AtlasPass v1, which can be discarded by the player.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to mid-tier restricted areas and outpost systems.
Build[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- After obtaining AtlasPass v1, returning to the Space Anomaly, speaking with Specialist Polo, and reaching the required milestone, you may obtain the blueprint.
- Prior to the Atlas Rises release, a Signal Booster could be used to find a blueprint. It was possible to build a Signal Booster in a Korvax system and then use the Colonial Outpost option. Travelling to the resulting Operations Centre and correctly solving the problem had a chance to get you the blueprint for the AtlasPass V2.
- The blueprint is also available from Manufacturing Facilities.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology.
- Pathfinder - It is no longer able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1. However AtlasPass v3 can still open v2 doors.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, previously required Zinc and Platinum.
- Visions - Now able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1 again.