|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
AtlasPass v2 is a Constructed Technology.
Summary[edit | edit source]
AtlasPass v2 is a Constructed Technology and it works as a key, the player crafts it once and it allows infinite unlocks. It unlocks doors inside planetary buildings.
It can also unlock objects that require AtlasPass v1, which can be discarded by the player.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to mid-tier restricted areas and outpost systems.
Source[edit | edit source]
The blueprint is available from Manufacturing Facilities.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology, with Polo granting a possible blueprint
- Pathfinder - It is no longer able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1. However AtlasPass v3 can still open v2 doors.
- Atlas Rises - Can no longer use a Signal Booster to find a blueprint in a Korvax system.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, previously required Zinc and Platinum.
- Visions - Now able to unlock objects that require the AtlasPass v1 again.