The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
AtlasPass v3 is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It can also unlock objects that require AtlasPass v1 or AtlasPass v2, which can be discarded by the player.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to high level restricted areas and outpost systems.
Build[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- When returning to the Space Anomaly, speaking with Specialist Polo, and reaching the required milestone, you may obtain the blueprint. Note: you do not need to have previously obtained a v1 or v2 pass as of August 9th, 2018.
- It may also be found in Manufacturing facilities.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology.
- Pathfinder - A Signal Booster in a Korvax system could be used to find a blueprint by using the Colonial Outpost option. Travelling to the resulting Operations Centre and correctly solving the problem had a chance to net you the blueprint for the AtlasPass v3.
- Atlas Rises 1.37 - New locations where this can be found.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly referenced Titanium and Chrysonite.
- Visions - Can now unlock anything requiring an AtlasPass v1/v2, making both redundant once v3 is acquired.