AtlasPass v3 is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
It can also unlock objects that require AtlasPass v1 or AtlasPass v2, which can then be discarded by the player.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Security and permissions pass granted to specific travellers by many primary galactic species.
Provides access to high level restricted areas and outpost systems.
Source[edit | edit source]
The blueprint is available from Manufacturing Facilities.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - This item was added to the game as technology.
- Pathfinder - A Signal Booster in a Korvax system could be used to find a blueprint by using the Colonial Outpost option. Travelling to the resulting Operations Centre and correctly solving the problem had a chance to net you the blueprint for the AtlasPass v3.
- Atlas Rises 1.37 - New locations where this can be found.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly referenced Titanium and Chrysonite.
- Visions - Can now unlock anything requiring an AtlasPass v1/v2, making both redundant once v3 is acquired.
- Crossplay - blueprint no longer given by Polo after reaching a specific milestone