The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Headquarters for a Company organization. The information found here represents a user-created Company that is a creative addition to the game.|
|System||Cosa Scorano (LCN)|
|Services||NipNip Distribution, Black Market Trade and Profit|
The Aviszar Cartel is a Civilized Space Corporation.
- 1 Summary
- 2 History
- 3 La Cosa Nostra
- 4 Infrastructure
- 5 Galactic Operations
- 6 Benefits and Guidelines
- 7 Joining
- 8 Membership
- 9 Regions
- 10 Alliances
- 11 Media
- 12 Trivia
- 13 Gallery
- 14 Navigators
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel also called La Cosa Nostra is a Civilized space Company focused on Wealth and the distribution of Black Market Sales such as Geknip, Arms Trafficking Fencing and other illicit trades through Price Fixing of provided products. It is considered by many to be a Crime Syndicate and Head of Organized Crime in Euclid as well as the Eissentam galaxy.
Mission[edit | edit source]
The Cartel's main directive is to bring legitimate business to the Galaxy.
History[edit | edit source]
The Cartel shares little of its history, knowledge is power and in the wrong hands it can be disastrous. Aviszar was founded by the Godfather who united a group of pirates in the various Underworld Hubs and rose to become a powerful Kingpin in the Crimeworld. The Cartel controls the Intergalactic Syndicate of Organized Crime a powerful interstellar conglomerate of crime families.
- see Aviszar Cartel-History for full timeline and lore including notable members.
La Cosa Nostra[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel together is called Cosa Nostra (Our Home). Loyalty is everything in the Cartel, proving your worth to our cause will bring you power, wealth, and respect.
Government[edit | edit source]
The Cartel has four branches with The Godfather and his Consigliere overseeing them all along with the four Underbosses.
- The Power - Responsible for Security, Punishment/Discipline in relation to Cartel Officials including Contract Killings. Arms Trafficking, and Torture. If it involves weapons being fired or lives lost, or any type of fighting it must pass under the eyes of the Power.
- The Face - Responsible for establishing governmental links with local galactic authorities as well as the intergalactic representation for the Cartel including Public Relations, Politics and Propaganda. All things Public must go through their office first.
- The Heart - Responsible for the front end businesses and legitimate ventures owned including Sales, Procurement, Black Market Dealings, and Smuggling. If goods or money exchange hands, then the Heart must be aware of it and condone it.
- The Hand - Responsible for the logistics side of the Cartel including Base building, mapping etc including Racketeering, Money Laundering, and Extortion. If it has to do with ANY holdings the Cartel has or wants to have, any building built, or to be built, it must meet the approval of the Hand first.
Hierarchy[edit | edit source]
- The Godfather - The leader of the Aviszar Cartel and oversees its day-to-day operations. The Don is the undisputed authority within the Cartel, commanding respect and fear with his word being Law.
- Consigliere - The right hand of the Don. The mouth, ears and hand of the Don in day to day operations. They speak as the Don and always act in the Cartel's best interest. They also advise the Don and offer differing opinions to him as well. When you talk to them you are talking to the Don, when they speaks you are hearing the Don. When they act, it is the hand of the Don. They are everyone else's direct line to the Don, use it. Their door is always open.
- Underboss - Leaders of their own respective division. All overlap in various ways and all report directly to the Consigliere and the Don. They are allowed semi autonomous operation as long as it is in the interest of the cartel and approved my the cartel. They have their own rank and structure within their own branch respectively below the rank of Capo (see below). And it is their direct responsibility to build, grow and maintain that structure as well.
- Caporegime - The captains of the Cartel, leading their own division of Made-Men and Informants under there respective Underboss. These are all equal in standing outside their own branch in the overall Cartel chain of command, but their internal dealings and rank within their branch is their Underbosses to dictate and must be respected.
- Made-Men - Offical members of the Cartel Family, including Soldiers, Thugs, Shylocks, Spies, Assassins, Hatchet men, etc... Made-Men are assigned to their Caporegime.
The Omertà (Code of Silence)[edit | edit source]
The categorical prohibition of cooperation with state authorities or reliance on its services, even when one has been victim of a crime. A Made-Men should absolutely avoid interfering in the business of other Made-Men and should not inform the authorities of a crime under any circumstances within the Cartel Ranks. If another Made-Men has wronged another then the two shall settle their feud within the Cartel. Selling Intel on the Cartel to local galactic authorities is prohibited and will not be tolerated. Severe punishment will follow if broken.
Infrastructure[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel has four main safe houses that act as hubs as well as many smaller asylums scattered throughout the galaxy.
Safe Houses[edit | edit source]
Asylum[edit | edit source]
Asylums act as smaller hideouts for the Cartel ranging from military facilities to research and medical outposts.
Galactic Operations[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel runs a well formed network of activities throughout the galaxy.
- Geknip/Weapons Trafficking
- Money Laundering
- Assassination (rumored)
- Armed Robbery
- Political Rigging (rumored)
- Illegal Gambling
- Wildlife Smuggling (mainly the Rangifae)
Branch Office[edit | edit source]
Listed below are official subsidiaries of the Aviszar Cartel.
|Office||Galaxy||Leader(s)||HQ - System||Service|
|Black Consortium||Euclid||The Spyder||TBA||Black Market Sales|
Aviszar Network[edit | edit source]
Listed below are organizations that contribute assets to the Aviszar Cartel.
|Faction||Galaxy||Quadrant||Leader||HQ - System|
|Wild Space||Euclid||Delta||The Spyder||TBA|
|The Void Collective||Euclid||Delta||DarkStar||TBA|
|Anomaly Research Corporation||Euclid||Delta||First Spawn Gorn||[REDACTED]|
|Site 13||Euclid||Gamma||Director Emerson||[REDACTED]|
|The Samone Corporation||Euclid||Beta||The Spyder||TBA|
|Sapphire Star Federation||Euclid||Alpha||Zh'Viigo||TBA|
Benefits and Guidelines[edit | edit source]
Joining the Aviszar Cartel comes with multiple benefits. Made-Men are granted exclusive privileges to Cartel activities while Patrons must pay "taxes" to acquire "membership".
Naming System[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel has adopted a simple naming convention:
- Cosa (Star System Name) [LCN(La Cosa Nostra)]- Used as the general term for naming.
- Example: Cosa Yokata (LCN)
Joining[edit | edit source]
We have multiple platforms to join our Community:
- Aviszar Cartel Subreddit - embassy role
- Aviszar Cartel Discord - main forum of discussion
- Aviszar Cartel Amino - personal database
Membership[edit | edit source]
The Cartel currently has 60 unofficial members within its ranks. Due to security reasons and cartel business, the identity of our members won't be documented to the public such as Gamertags.
Regions[edit | edit source]
The following systems have been discovered:
Azerno Sector[edit | edit source]
Kakone Band[edit | edit source]
Alliances[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel is one of the founding members of the United Nations 42.
Media[edit | edit source]
The Aviszar Cartel and the Underworld in general have been featured in multiple news outlets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Aviszar Cartel is inspired by the American Mafia of the 1950's and 60's.
- Aviszar is derived from the word Avarice(Greed).
- The Gentleman of Aviszar is a homage to the Cali Cartel of the 1990's who were referred to as the Gentleman of Cali.