|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
|This article was catalogued by the Galactic Hub.|
|Star system||HUB8-14A Rivia|
|Territory||Galactic Hub Project|
B. Necroyontera is a creature.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Appearance[edit | edit source]
B. Necroyontera is a small-sized member of the Ungulatis genus found on planet Ethwella.
- The body is flat backed with a big egg sac on the front part of the spine, close to the neck
- The tail is shaped like a bean pod with rip-like markings
- The legs are very chubby with an elephant-like look
- The chest is extended low towards the ground to keep hold of the internal organs
- The head features a distinct look consisting of small pointy eyes, a horn plate covering the complete topside, and four stubby horns exiting the head close to the neck with two on either side
B. Necroyontera is colored in a dark red-brown tone with green spots over its whole body. The belly is colored in a lush sand tone, while its tail shares the same color as the body, but in a much lighter tone. The egg sac on its back shares the color of the creature's body spots, but the tone appears to shift more into a yellow-green.
Alias Names[edit | edit source]
Discovery Menu[edit | edit source]
A wide-ranging creature, B. Necroyontera was found in the grasslands of planet Ethwella. Quick, darting eyes reveal their nervous habit; they are quick to make decisions and even quicker to take flight. Highly specialised sense organs allow them to dig through the fecal deposits of other creatures, sniffing out and consuming the nutrients within.
Additional Observations: Sings beautifully
Location[edit | edit source]