|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
|required for setting up a base|
|Type||Site Evaluation Device|
Base Computer is a base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Portable land registration service.
When placed, contacts Universal Cartographic Archive to establish ownership of land. Successful registration allows the construction of base modules across any site of the user's choosing.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
NOTE: Blueprint needed to prove validity of this crafting formula under Synthesis.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- It creates a circular building area, about 147 u in radius. However, it seems this radius will increase the further up the player builds their base in height.
- The name associated with the base computer can be changed and if it is done before using a teleporter associated with it, that name will be on the selection list of other teleporters.
- Once the player has reached a certain point in the Alone Amidst the Stars mission, the base computer will begin to uncover useful blueprints from its archives every 90 minutes as part of the Base Computer Archives mission.
- It is possible to find procedurally generated unclaimed base computers out in the wild, meaning the player is able to go through a portal, claim the base, go back through the portal, go to the Space Anomaly's teleporter and teleport to the claimed base, meaning the player now has a shortcut to the center of the galaxy.
- Bug: If you experience the condition where the game persistently thinks your base computer is someplace other than your current base, teleport to the local space station to cause the mission to update and then fly back to your base.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.
- Synthesis - Cost reduced for building, was 40 Chromatic Metal