Base Salvage Capsule
|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
|Base Salvage Capsule|
|Type||Autonomous Storage Device|
Base Salvage Capsule is a base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A construction recovery device.
This optional piece of base technology stores and preserves matter left over after the destruction of a previous base.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- When a base is deleted via the Base Computer, a portion of the materials used in its construction will be retrievable from the Base Salvage Capsule.
- It can be crafted on a freighter or inside a base.
- It is not needed prior to deleting an old base in order for the materials to be refunded, it simply allows the player to retrieve the refunded materials.
- When already built, a Base Salvage Capsule appears as a Previous Base Cache.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.