Base Salvage Capsule
|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
|Base Salvage Capsule|
|Type||Autonomous Storage Device|
Base Salvage Capsule is a base building product.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A construction recovery device.
This optional piece of base technology stores and preserves matter left over after the destruction of a previous base.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- When a base is deleted via the Base Computer, half of the materials used in its construction will be retrievable from the Base Salvage Capsule.
- It can be crafted on a freighter or inside a base. (Currently does NOT allow collection on freighter, but does store materials from changing freighters)
- It is not needed prior to deleting an old base in order for the materials to be refunded, it simply allows the player to retrieve the refunded materials.
- When already built, a Base Salvage Capsule appears as a Previous Base Cache.
- BUG: Currently broken on freighters, causing an 'inventory full' message, despite inventory not being full & the fact that it shouldn't affect your ability to open it. (Confirmed)
Video[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a base building product.