|The Blaze Javelin delivers instantaneous damage on targets|
|Category||Multi-tool - Energy Beam|
|Stats||Damage = ~1200 (full charge)
Mining Power = ~240 (full charge)
|Recharged with||Carbon, Condensed Carbon|
|This article is about the Beyond version of the Blaze Javelin. For the Atlas Rises version, see Blaze Javelin (Atlas).|
The Blaze Javelin is a component of the multi-tool.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Blaze Javelin is a charge-fire weapon which instantaneously deals damage based on charge time --- a fully-charged shot, obtained by charging for at least 2 seconds, deals ~1200 damage and has ~240 mining power.
The Blaze Javelin draws energy from an internal fuel supply whenever it fires a shot: 4% fuel for fully-charged shots and 2% fuel for all other shots. This supply must be recharged using Carbon (2%/unit) or Condensed Carbon (6%/unit) in order to ensure continued function.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Aggressive weapon attachment for the Multi-Tool. Access fire mode by pressing [Triangle/G] and fire weapon with [Left Mouse Button].
The Blaze Javelin delivers instantaneous damage on targets.
Plasma charge process creates an ionised gas arc to propel projectiles at great speed. User will perceive destructive results simultaneous to the pull of the trigger.
How to acquire[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Upgrades[edit | edit source]
Additional notes[edit | edit source]
- This is a long-range weapon; the game equivalent of a sniper rifle. It has almost infinite charge and no reload. However, it is a poor choice for close range combat due to a long delay between shots.
- The Blaze Javelin may be a reference to Fallout 3's Fire Lance alien blaster
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - added to the game
- NEXT - formula changed, formerly used Aluminium, Copper and Iron.
- NEXT 1.63 - Fixed an issue that prevented Blaze Javelin from firing while zoomed in with Combat Scope.
- Beyond - Blueprint changed, formerly used Technology Module instead of Wiring Loom