The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|Type||Technology Recovery Device|
Blueprint Analyser is a portable base building product.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Game description
- 3 Source
- 4 Crafting
- 5 List of blueprints
- 6 Additional information
- 7 Release history
- 8 Gallery
Summary[edit | edit source]
It can be found in the Build Menu under the Equipment/Portable Technology.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Portable blueprint decryption device.
This field-deployable memory salvage module allows the user to recover valuable data from old or damage technology modules.
Source[edit | edit source]
The blueprint can be acquired from the base building tutorial, when starting a new game.
On pre-NEXT saves the blueprint initially was not available for the players, but it has been fixed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Blueprint Analyser cannot be dismantled after construction, instead it can be picked up.
List of blueprints[edit | edit source]
The blueprints in the tables below can be discovered with the Blueprint Analyser. The cost indicated is the amount of Salvaged Technology required.
The Blueprint Analyser has a display limit of 18 blueprints. The way that list is populated is as follows. Blueprints are broken out into groups, and each group has a limit of how many blueprints can appear on the list at any given time. When the game builds the list to display to the player, it populates the displayed list from the Group 0 until either the display limit of the group is reached, or there are no more undiscovered blueprints remaining in the group. It will then move on to Group 1, and so on, until the maximum of 18 displayable blueprints is reached or there are simply no more undiscovered blueprints to display.
This has implications for the player who wants blueprints from a certain group. The game starts with 18 blueprints displayed from Group 0.
- If the player wants to see blueprints from Group 1 on the list, they only need to purchase two more Group 0 blueprints (assuming the player has already acquired the blueprints indicated with 1, there are only 19 of them left; 18 are initially displayed, and the first purchase will reveal the final Group 0 blueprint, the Locked Crate).
- If the player wants to see blueprints from Group 2, however, they will either have to purchase 3 more blueprints from Group 0 (this will cause 3 blueprints from Group 1 to be displayed, and then the next blueprint will be from Group 2), or the player will have to purchase every blueprint from Group 1.
So if the player wants to see blueprints from a specific group, the cheapest way is to just keep purchasing from Group 0 until they start seeing blueprints from the group that you want. If the player purchases all of the blueprints from Group 0, they will reveal 3 blueprints from Groups 1-4 and 6 from Group 5.
The following indication used in the tables below:
- 1 This blueprint can be acquired prior to having access to the Blueprint Analyser.
- 2 Bug: The blueprint for Square Room (group 1, sequence 11, with MAINROOMCUBEF product ID) cannot be built. This does not provide an alternative building option for Square Room (group 1, sequence 9, with MAINROOMCUBE product ID).
- 3 Bug: The blueprint for Foundation Strut Quad (group 1, sequence 16, with FOUNDLEG4 product ID) cannot be built. This does not provide an alternative building option for Cuboid Room Foundation Strut Quad (group 1, sequence 23, with CUBEFOUND4 product ID).
- 4 Bug: The blueprint for Foundation Strut (group 1, sequence 19, with FOUNDLEG product ID) cannot be built. This does not provide an alternative building option for Cuboid Room Foundation Strut (group 1, sequence 22, with CUBEFOUND product ID).
Group 0 blueprints (limit 24)[edit | edit source]
|1||Portable Refiner 1||10|
|2||Signal Booster 1||1|
|4||Base Teleport Module||2|
|5||Wooden Wall 1||1|
|6||Wooden Window Panel||1|
|7||Wooden Door Frame 1||2|
|10||Hazard Protection Unit||3|
|13||Wood Floor Panel 1||1|
|15||Wood-Framed Glass Panel||3|
|17||Wooden Roof 1||2|
|19||Coloured Light (white)||1|
|20||Coloured Light (pink)||1|
|21||Coloured Light (green)||1|
|23||Chair (variant 1)||1|
|24||Table (variant 1)||1|
Group 1 blueprints (limit 3)[edit | edit source]
|7||Cylindrical Room Frame||3|
|11||Square Room (F) 2||2|
|13||Glass Roofed Corridor||5|
|16||Foundation Strut Quad 3||1|
|19||Foundation Strut 4||1|
|22||Cuboid Room Foundation Strut||1|
|23||Cuboid Room Foundation Strut Quad||1|
|24||Cuboid Room Flooring||1|
|25||Curved Cuboid Roof||3|
|26||Curved Cuboid Wall||3|
|27||Glass Cuboid Room||5|
|28||Cuboid Room Frame||1|
|29||Cuboid Inner Door||1|
|30||Cuboid Inner Wall||1|
|31||Cuboid Roof Cap||2|
|35||Large Hydroponic Tray||10|
Group 2 blueprints (limit 3)[edit | edit source]
Group 3 blueprints (limit 3)[edit | edit source]
Group 4 blueprints (limit 3)[edit | edit source]
|1||Light (variant 1)||1|
|3||Light (variant 2)||1|
|4||Coloured Light (red)||1|
|5||Light (variant 3)||1|
|6||Coloured Light (yellow)||1|
|7||Coloured Light (blue)||1|
|8||Decal (variant 1)||1|
|9||Decal (variant 2)||1|
|11||Decal (visual 1)||1|
|12||Decal (visual 2)||1|
|13||Decal (visual 3)||1|
|14||Decal (visual 4)||1|
|15||Decal (visual 5)||1|
|16||Decal (simple 1)||1|
|17||Decal (simple 2)||1|
|18||Decal (simple 3)||1|
|19||Decal (simple 4)||1|
|21||Decal (number 0)||1|
|22||Decal (number 1)||1|
|23||Decal (number 2)||1|
|24||Decal (number 3)||1|
|25||Decal (number 4)||1|
|26||Decal (number 5)||1|
|27||Decal (number 6)||1|
|28||Decal (number 7)||1|
|29||Decal (number 8)||1|
|30||Decal (number 9)||1|
Group 5 blueprints (limit 6)[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The information extracted from the PURCHASEABLEBUILDINGBLUEPRINTS.MBIN and NMS_REALITY_GCPRODUCTTABLE.MBIN game files.
- Bug: The blueprint for Square Room (group 1, sequence 11, with MAINROOMCUBEF product ID) cannot be built. This does not provide an alternative building option for Square Room (group 1, sequence 9, with MAINROOMCUBE product ID). Please report this bug here.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a product.
- NEXT 1.52.1 - Fixed an issue where players would not know the Blueprint Analyser after upgrading their save.
- NEXT 1.55 - Fixed an issue where some base parts were not available in the Blueprint Analyser.
- NEXT 1.57 - Removed an obsolete building product from the Blueprint Analyser.
- NEXT 1.63 - Pilgrim Geobay and Exocraft Summoning Station available at the Blueprint Analyser. Fixed an issue where the Race Initiator was not available at the Blueprint Analyser.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.