|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Blueprint Traders can only be found in Space Stations. The Blueprint Trader themselves can be Gek, Vy'keen, or Korvax, depending on the faction in that system. They can be found in the same room with a Trade Terminal. They provide a wide range of technologies and upgrades which can only be purchased with Nanite Clusters.
What they sell[edit | edit source]
Blueprint Traders sell a wide variety of technology for your Multi-tool, Exosuit, freighter, and starship. Each Blueprint Trader will have 2 pages of technologies, allowing up to 10 items. However, the list can contain items you've already purchased, even if you are not in the same system you purchased it in. In order to buy the more expensive items, you must have a high standing with the faction that owns the system.
Vy'keen traders tend to have more multi-tool technology, Gek have more starship technology, and Korvax will have more exosuit technology.
Blueprint traders, on rare occasions, will have Warp Drive upgrades, although you can get these blueprints for free by visiting Polo in “The First Traveler” storyline.
Freighter[edit | edit source]
Starship[edit | edit source]
- Economy Scanner (Only in Gek systems)
- Conflict Scanner (Only in Vy'keen systems)
- Cyclotron Ballista (And upgrades)
- Infra-Knife Accelerator (and upgrades)
- Positron Ejector (And upgrades)
- Any other technology that you have not gained yet (including Warp Drive upgrades)
Multi-tool[edit | edit source]
- Blaze Javelin (And upgrades)
- Pulse Spitter (And upgrades)
- Scatter Blaster (And Upgrades)
- Any other technology that you have not gained yet.
Exosuit[edit | edit source]
- Any technology that you have not gained yet.
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- Only place where you can spend Nanite Clusters, beside Technology Merchants.
- Some of these upgrades can be obtained through other game mechanics.