Budullangr is a galaxy.
Burned by the Budullangr CoreImage taken 1-19-2019, PS4
Budullangr is the 7th galaxy in the No Man's Sky universe.
The Fade and Galaxy Centre are fundamental parts of every galaxy. In Budullangr, the centre appears to be green.
This galaxy can be reached by:
- Warp travel - Players start here with a crashed ship after reaching the centre of the Ickjamatew galaxy.
- Simulation reset - Players in Haffneyrin galaxy and in all the subsequent galaxies up to Ickjamatew, who choose to reset the simulation into a Empty galaxy during the New Beginnings primary mission, will start again in this galaxy.
Regions can be categorised by the prefix or suffix added to the procedurally generated name (∗ marks its location). Names without prefix or suffix can also appear, it is currently unknown if this is a bug or not.
- ∗ Adjunct
- ∗ Void
- ∗ Expanse
- ∗ Terminus
- ∗ Boundary
- ∗ Fringe
- ∗ Cluster
- ∗ Mass
- ∗ Band
- ∗ Cloud
- ∗ Nebula
- ∗ Quadrant
- ∗ Sector
- ∗ Anomaly
- ∗ Conflux
- ∗ Instability
- Sea of ∗
- The Arm of ∗
- ∗ Spur
- ∗ Shallows
Central Budullangr information sharing is on Reddit Reddit Budullangr Link.
Civilized Space History (Atlas Rises)[edit | edit source]
- Galactic Hub Budullangr- Home region in Rubinezga.
- GenBra Space Corp - Exploration Entity throughout Budullangr
- New Hub Order - Home region in Xukarsav Boundary - New Hub Order
- Oxalis has an outpost in the Mazahusb Cloud region.
- Sobek Colonial Confederation (PC) - Located in the Poscovim Adjunct region
- The Budullangr Amino Hub - Home region in the Edbrya Band
Galaxy image without banner
pre-NEXT entrance message
- Pathfinder: This galaxy was accessible only by reaching the centre of the previous six galaxies.
- Atlas Rises: The New Beginnings mission allows direct travel to this galaxy from various galaxies.
- NEXT: Regions remained similar and retained their names.
- Abyss: Regions remained similar and retained their names.
- Visions: Regions remained similar and retained their names.
- Beyond: Regions remained similar and retained their names.
- Synthesis: Regions remained similar and retained their names.
- Living Ship: Regions remained similar and retained their names.