Buried Technology Module
|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
Buried Technology Module is an artificial resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Buried Technology Module can be found less than 100u under the planet surface.
After the module is uncovered, it can be opened and it will reward the player with 1-4 pieces of Salvaged Data.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- For the duration of the Community Research (week 1) mission Hex Core added to its loot table.
- Sometimes when Buried Technology Modules are located right next to each other, the Analysis Visor does not indicate separate icons for each one due to the close proximity.
- Sometimes Buried Technology Modules are located below the lowest diggable ground. If this happens there's no possibility to acquire them.
- Buried Technology Modules may also spawn above the surface in mid-air.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Buried Technology Module added to the game.
- NEXT 1.55 - Removed Nanite Cluster as a possible reward.
- NEXT 1.57 - Visual improvements added.
- NEXT 1.58 - Added Hex Core as a temporary reward.