|Type||Harvested Agricultural Substance|
|Used for||Building, Crafting|
Cactus Flesh is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Succulent, edible cactus flesh from the Echinocactus plant. As well as being juicy on the tongue, the flesh has many industrial uses.
Sources[edit | edit source]
As described in the Game description, this element can be recovered from specific Echinocactus plants in desert/barren biomes.
It can also be found mixed with carbon in carbon-based plants or trees. For easy discovery, scan these flora with your visor and see what elements are in them.
It should be noted that the spawn rate for the "classic" Echinocactus plants is really low and is easier to find the element mixed with other flora found on barren planets
With assistance from a Farmer, Cactus Flesh can also be grown as a product of the Echinocactus plant, with a harvest time of 16 hours and a yield of 156.
Refining[edit | edit source]
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.6 sec./unit output)
Cactus Flesh is used as an ingredient for refining the following products:
- - ( x1 + x1) (refines to x2 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Organic Expansion)
- - ( x1) (refines to x2 with 0.3 sec/unit output, process "Burn Plantlife)
- - ( x1 + x1 + x1) (refines to x10 with 9 sec/unit output, process "Artificial Photosynthesis")
- - ( x2 + x1) (refines to x1 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Floral Titration)
Cactus Flesh is used as a blueprint ingredient when crafting the following products:
Crafting (previous releases)[edit source]
Note: the following items/recipes using Cactus Flesh are obsolete:
Atlas Rises[edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The "Cc" symbol for this material is probably short for "Cucrassula," the name for the edible substance which comes from this plant, baked and eaten by Gek (and possibly other races).
- In Latin, the original name of this element means eunuch or castrated.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a resource.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Spadonium (Sp) to Cactus Flesh. Value changed, previously it was worth 178.8 each.
- NEXT - It can be refined.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.
- Beyond - yield changed from 100
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]