|Type||Harvested Agricultural Substance|
|Used for||Building, Crafting|
Cactus Flesh is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Succulent, edible cactus flesh from the Echinocactus plant. As well as being juicy on the tongue, the flesh has many industrial uses.
Source[edit | edit source]
As described in the Game description, this element can be recovered from specific Echinocactus plants in desert/barren biomes.
It can also be found mixed with carbon in carbon-based plants or trees. For easy discovery, scan these flora with your visor and see what elements are in them.
It should be noted that the spawn rate for the "classic" Echinocactus plants is really low and is easier to find the element mixed with other flora found on barren planets
With assistance from a Farmer, Cactus Flesh can also be grown as a product of the Echinocactus plant, with a harvest time of 16 hours and a yield of 156.
- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x2 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Encourage Growth", 0.6 sec./unit output)
Use[edit | edit source]
- -- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Organic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 → x2 ("Burn Plantlife", 0.3 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 + x1 → x10 ("Artificial Photosynthesis", 9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 → x1 ("Extract Nutrients", 2 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x1 ("Prepare Bait", 5 sec./unit output)
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Having "Optical Drill" and "Mining beam upgrades" installed on the multi-tool increases the harvest yield amount.
- The "Cc" symbol for this material is probably short for "Cucrassula," the name for the edible substance which comes from this plant, baked and eaten by Gek (and possibly other races).
- In Latin, the original name of this element means eunuch or castrated.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a resource.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Spadonium (Sp) to Cactus Flesh. Value changed, previously it was worth 178.8 each.
- NEXT - It can be refined.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.
- Beyond - yield changed from 100
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]