|A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star|
|Type||Refined Stellar Metal: Red|
Cadmium is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star. Such stellar material ends up forming deposits in the crust of local planets.
Cadmium is found on planets orbiting red stars, and can be placed in a Refiner to create purified Chromatic Metal for use in the manufacture of advanced technologies.
Source[edit | edit source]
Exploit[edit | edit source]
NOTE: this exploit was eliminated as part of the Synthesis upgrade.
- Start with x2 Cadmium.
- Refine x1 Cadmium to create x1 Chromatic Metal.
- Refine x1 Cadmium and x1 Chromatic Metal to create x4 Cadmium.
- Repeat steps 2-3, creating 4 Cadmium for every 2 Cadmium started with.
Use[edit | edit source]
Beyond[edit | edit source]
Visions[edit | edit source]
NEXT[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cadmium (from latin cadmia or from the Greek character Cadmus, ruler of Thebes) is a slightly blueish-white soft metal, however Cadmium deposits in the game may be Otavite or Greenockite, which are cadmium-ores that can be red in colour. Cadmium is commonly used in batteries, electroplating, pigments, and nuclear fission.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - this item was added as a resource.
- Synthesis - Cadmium loop eliminated. Refining Cadmium + Chromatic Metal = 2 Cadmium (reduced from 4)
Gallery[edit | edit source]