The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|Previous galaxy||Next galaxy|
|Hilbert Dimension||Hesperius Dimension|
Summary[edit | edit source]
This galaxy appears to have a larger number of extreme hazard and extreme sentinel planets than other galaxies. One of the more visible differences when reaching Calypso is that the galactic core appears to be purple/medium orchid.
There are two ways to reach Calypso:
- Pathfinder and before - players start here with a crashed ship after reaching the centre of the Hilbert Dimension galaxy.
- Atlas Rises - players in the Euclid galaxy who choose to reboot the Universe into a Raging version at the end of the storyline will start again in this galaxy.
Region categories[edit | edit source]
Regions can be categorized based on a suffix which includes the following. Region types added during Atlas Rises are in italics.
- Sea of
- The Arm of
Known Regions[edit | edit source]
Visions[edit | edit source]
Atlas Rises[edit | edit source]
Pathfinder[edit | edit source]
Note: as of the Atlas Rises update, these systems are outdated and have possibly changed or may be non-existent
Civilized space[edit | edit source]
- The Calypso Travellers Foundation has established it’s Capital in the CTF Zone of the Calypso galaxy.
- The Galactic Republic of Mexico has a presence in the Mexico region of Calypso.
- Oxalis has an outpost in the Gologarf Nebula region.