|Type||Concentrated Carbon Deposit|
Carbon Crystal is a curiosity.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Carbon Crystal is a curiosity and it is worth 3,600 each.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Hyper-compressed Carbon, this substance's dense nanostructure makes it highly valuable as both an energy source and technology component.
Synthesised from Condensed Carbon.
Source[edit | edit source]
- x50 + x50 → x1 ("Carbon Crystallisation", 120 sec./unit output)
- x40 + x40 + x50 → x1 ("Carbon Crystallisation", 200 sec./unit output)
Exploit[edit | edit source]
- Refine 100 Carbon in Medium Refiner/Large Refiner to produce 50 Condensed Carbon.
- Place down the Portable Refiner and recharge its Fuel Inverter with the 50 Condensed Carbon.
- Pick up the Portable Refiner to receive 150 Carbon.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3, to produce 50 Carbon per cycle.
Similarly with only the Medium Refiner/Large Refiner, free Carbon and Condensed Carbon may be generated.
- Refine 100 Carbon to produce 50 Condensed Carbon.
- Refine 50 Condensed Carbon and 50 Carbon to make Carbon Crystal
- Refine 1 Carbon Crystal to make 150 Condensed Carbon.
- Refine 25 Condensed Carbon to make 50 Carbon
- Repeat steps 2 to 4
Use[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a curiosity.
Gallery[edit | edit source]