The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|Type||Advanced Agricultural Product|
|Used for||Crafting, Trading|
Circuit Board is a trade item.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Circuit Board a trade item and it is worth 916,250.0 each.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Stackable, semi-flexible circuit board made from a highly durable synthetic polymer.
Crafted from Heat Capacitors and Poly Fibre.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Items that contain a Circuit Board as a crafting ingredient:
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The blueprint is rewarded when you construct the Science Terminal and continue the Scientist's Scientific Research quest line, you will receive it after completion of the Monolith Visit. Note: The Heat Capacitor required to build the Circuit Board is rewarded after completing Scientific Research's The Korvax Convergence section.
- A Circuit Board is required to obtain the Galactic Trade Terminal blueprint from the Overseer
- The galactic average value of the circuit board is 1,196,250 units.
- Since you only need to grow four different plants (Frost Crystal, Solanium, Cactus Flesh, and Star Bulb), these can be an effective way of making money.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Blueprint changed, formerly used Non-ferrous plate and Copper wire.
- NEXT 1.64 - Fixed an issue where players could fail to learn the Circuit Board blueprint at the correct time.
- NEXT 1.58 - Value changed, previously it was worth 1,196,250.0 each.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.