|The subject of this article is from the Synthesis update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 18 February, 2020.
A Colony is a group of bases.
Summary[edit | edit source]
A Colony is a group of player bases built closely together, sharing roads and other infrastructure.
The members may be part of a Civilized space community, or may have just banded together to share building tips and assocation.
Colonies may have themes like farming colonies or racing colonies, or just general residential colonies.
Restrictions[edit | edit source]
To enhance the experience, certain rules and/or restrictions may be placed on the members of the colony. These may included:
- assigning a specific area of the colony for each member to build their base on
- contributing to the road and/or power network
- limiting building types and styles
- keeping the colony locations private
- accepting new members by invitation only
Colony catalogue[edit | edit source]
The following colonies have a presence in the wiki. Note that this is not an exhaustive list.
- Axby Delta - located on the same-named planet in the HUB1-1F5 Mila system
- Dorinish - located on the Olverha planet in the HUB4-130 Paradise Beaks system.
- Golfsite Alpha Minigame Colony - located on Imedesed V in the HUB8-156 Hunaba-Okka system
- Golfsite Beta Minigame Colony - located on Stillborne in the HUB10-181 Fretensis system
- Golfsite Delta Minigame Colony - located on Wonderland in the HUB11-99 Deluxe Delusion system
- Mount Loper - located on the Diplo Winter Resort planet. Settlement is by invitation only.
- New Lennon - located on the same-named planet in the HUB10-6A Quetzalcoatl's Sun system
- Sunny Shores - located on the Sedust planet. System location is held as private.
- Unea City Colony - located on Unea Prime in the HUB1-83 Sirisystem