|Parking facility for Exocraft|
Geobays are part of the Exocraft system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Geobays are created to provide a safe parking lot for Exocraft. There are separate geobays for each of the four types of Exocraft, although they all have the same blueprint. Geobays can be placed anywhere, inside or outside of a claimed base. When a geobay is destroyed, the resources used to build it are returned.
All geobays have two terminals. One terminal, with a blue screen, is used to respawn the geobay's Exocraft; the other terminal, with an orange screen, grants access to Exocraft customisation.
Game description[edit | edit source]
- An underground secure parking facility for the Nomad light Exocraft.
- An underground secure parking facility for the Pilgrim light Exocraft.
- An underground secure parking facility for the Roamer medium Exocraft.
- An underground secure parking facility for the Colossus large Exocraft.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - blueprint formula changed, formerly used Heridium, Voltaic cell, and Dynamic Resonator
- NEXT 1.63 - Geobays can now be used to customise their respective Exocraft