The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki. Galactic Hub excepted.|
Companies of the No Man's Sky universe are local groupings formed by individual or groups of players.
As the number of companies continues to grow, the politics between them has also flourished. To increase civility between CEOs, please refrain from making changes directly to this page. If you have suggestions for edits or additions, simply add them to the Discussion page for consideration.
Summary[edit | edit source]
As the number of Civilized space communities has increased, the desire to have companies as well as political civilisations has arisen. This corresponds to companies such as the British East India Company, founded on Earth in the 1600s. It was not an official government, but acted very much like one in the areas that it controlled.
While the majority of documented companies are in Euclid, the following list also includes companies from other galaxies.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
In order to be recognised as company, the following requirements must be met:
- 1) a headquarters page is present in the wiki
- 2) the company's founder is involved only with the new company
Categories[edit | edit source]
All Companies can be categorized based on the number of separate locations that represent the company. This number is covered by the Branches entry in the Company infobox.
These companies also tend to be unified by a general type, as well as by the products they sell. Related gameplay tends to involve a mixture of "Fanfiction" or "Profit" along with actual gameplay elements, with some companies focusing more on one or the other.
Alliances[edit | edit source]
As the number of companies grow, some may choose to band together behind common goals and purposes. Once a group reaches a minimum membership of three individual companies, they may apply for recognition as an official alliance.
|United Corporate Alliance - The UCA is an intergalactic chain of companies working together towards mutual business goals and to promote cooperation, growth and trade throughout the No Man's Sky universe. The Corporate Alliance is mainly a player based community with a heavy focus on multiplayer, base building and in-game trade and other in-game elements. Companies are required to manage their own lore/roleplay as encouraged by the Executive Committee of the United Corporate Alliance.|
Companies Map[edit | edit source]
Image Map of all known companies as of February 15, 2019.
Clicking on a company / branches in the picture causes the browser to load the appropriate article.
Corporate Directory[edit | edit source]
- Aeon Imperial Enterprises - Aeon Imperial Enterprises or A.I.E also informally called Aeon Enterprises is a private self-funded corporate entity originally owned by the Solarion Imperium.
- Aviszar Cartel - The Aviszar Cartel, also called La Cosa Nostra, is a Civilized space Company focused on Wealth and the distribution of Black Market Sales.
- Fighting Falcon Squadron - This military contractor organization was founded by Velvet Falcon. It was originally created in response to the lack of Galactic Hub Defense Force units in Eissentam. This squadron's mission is to keep the Eissentam Hub safe for the right price.
- Galaxy Donuts - Galaxy Donuts is a franchise operation with locations in various planetary systems throughout Euclid; now expanding into other galaxies.
- Gek trading federation - The Gek Trading Federation or G.T.F is an interstellar trading empire owned by the Gek.
- GenBra Space Corp - GenBra Space Corp is a Self-Envisioned Corporate Exploration Entity in the No Man's Sky universe. All systems and research are open to all Travellers.
- Hlaalu Trading Company - The Hlaalu Trading Company is a galactic conglomerate dedicated to furthering the wealth of all companies that belong to our members. This corporation encourages members to have their farming/mining operations within or near the space that is occupied by other galactic powers.
- Looland Corporation - The Looland Corporation is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the development, manufacturing and supply of industrial ordnance and other technologies and equipment for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation and security settings. The Looland Corporation also provides transportation services, as well as educational/research services, financial services and security services.
- MegaCorp. - MegaCorp. is a Privately Owned and Self-Funded Company operating out of the Eissentam galaxy. MegaCorp.'s main objective is to provide Prosperity and Profit on a Galactic Scale. Our services include; Base building of various products, cataloging of starships and multi-tools, community charities and assistance for young aspiring companies.
- Oxalis Hotel Chain - The Oxalis Hotel Chain is a company with Hotels in various planetary systems in Euclid and Budullangr. The hotels serve as embassies for the civilized space zone Oxalis.
- Samone Corporation - The Samone Corporation is a intergalactic business foundation that provides galaxy trade routes and resource distribution.