The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki. Galactic Hub excepted.|
Companies of the No Man's Sky universe are local groupings formed by individual or groups of players.
As the number of companies continues to grow, the politics between them has also flourished. To maintain civility between CEOs, please leave any suggestions for edits or additions on the Discussion page for consideration.
As the number of Civilized space communities has increased, the desire to have companies as well as political civilisations has arisen. This corresponds to companies such as the British East India Company, founded on Earth in the 1600s. It was not an official government, but acted very much like one in the areas that it controlled.
While the majority of documented companies are in Euclid, the following list also includes companies from other galaxies.
In order to be recognised as company, the following requirements must be met:
- 1) a headquarters page is present in the wiki
- 2) a minimum of five pages (star systems/branches/bases) discovered / edified by the company and subsidiaries are present in the wiki
- 3) the company's founder is involved only with the new company (basically one company to a customer)
- 4) an official request for inclusion from the founder is present on the Discussion page
All Companies can be categorized based on the number of separate locations that represent the company. This number is covered by the Branches entry in the Company infobox.
These companies also tend to be unified by a general type, as well as by the products they sell. Related gameplay tends to involve a mixture of "Fanfiction" or "Profit" along with actual gameplay elements, with some companies focusing more on one or the other.
For additional ways of cataloging a company, see Company Categories.
As the number of companies grow, some may choose to band together behind common goals and purposes. Once a group reaches a minimum membership of five individual companies, they may apply for recognition as an official corporation.
|United Corporate Alliance - The UCA is an intergalactic chain of companies working together towards mutual business goals and to promote cooperation, growth and trade throughout the No Man's Sky universe. The Corporate Alliance is mainly a player based community with a heavy focus on multiplayer, base building and in-game trade and other in-game elements. Companies are required to manage their own lore/roleplay as encouraged by the Executive Committee of the United Corporate Alliance.|
Image Map of all known companies as of June 17, 2019.
Clicking on a company in the picture causes the browser to load the appropriate article.
Only companies that meet the above requirements are listed here.
- Aviszar Cartel - The Aviszar Cartel, also called La Cosa Nostra, is a Civilized space Company focused on Wealth and the distribution of Black Market Sales.
- CELAB Galactic Industries - CELAB Galactic Industries is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the exploration, farming, and manufacturing for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation, and security settings.
- Galaxy Donuts - Galaxy Donuts is a franchise operation with locations in various planetary systems throughout Euclid; now expanding into other galaxies.
- GenBra Space Corp - GenBra Space Corp is a Self-Envisioned Corporate Exploration Entity in the No Man's Sky universe. All systems and research are open to all Travellers.
- GWK Agronomy - GWK Agronomy is a division of the GWK Corporation which specialises in growing plants for food, fuel and fibre, and harvesting atmospheric gases, for use by Galactic Hub citizens.
- Intergalactic Exploration Corporation - The company first started after the founder completed Artemis Path quest and relocated to Eissentam. This company has now become the InExCor Eissentam branch. Afterwards, the founder decided to create two more branches: InExCor Euclid, and InExCor Mobile with InExCor Euclid focusing on exploring Euclid galaxy, and InExCor Mobile covering all remaining galaxies.
- LEVIATHAN - a NipNip distribution business that is mostly run aboard the capital ship The Hurricane.
- Looland Corporation - The Looland Corporation is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the development, manufacturing and supply of industrial ordnance and other technologies and equipment for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation and security settings. The Looland Corporation also provides transportation services, as well as educational/research services, financial services and security services.
- MegaCorp - MegaCorp is a Privately Owned and Self-Funded Company operating out of the Eissentam galaxy. MegaCorp's main objective is to provide Prosperity and Profit on a Galactic Scale. Our services include; Base building of various products, cataloging of starships and multi-tools, community charities and assistance for young aspiring companies.
- Oxalis Hotel Chain - The Oxalis Hotel Chain is a company with Hotels in various planetary systems in Euclid and Budullangr. The hotels serve as embassies for the civilized space zone Oxalis.
- The Romefeller Foundation - a non-profit corporation representing the Sosaku star system and allies in the affairs of outer space. The Romefeller Foundation was born from the desire of the nobility of planet Ibren and its colonies to have a unified voice in trade and politics across the Euclid galaxy.
- Samone Corporation - The Samone Corporation is a intergalactic business foundation that provides galaxy trade routes and resource distribution.
- Trailblazer Firm - The mission of the Trailblazer Firm is to research and document systems, and to search for suitable systems for other civilizations. This company is mainly nomadic, despite its HQ and numerous outposts.
- Vy'Kea Furniture Company - Vy'Kea Furniture Company is a retail/wholesale chain specializing in home furnishings and decor with locations throughout the galaxy.