|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki. Galactic Hub excepted.|
|This article is about the Beyond version of Companies. For the Visions version, see Companies (Visions).|
Companies of the No Man's Sky universe are local groupings formed by individual or groups of players.
As the number of companies continues to grow, the politics between them has also flourished. To maintain civility between CEOs, please leave any suggestions for edits or additions on the Discussion page for consideration.
As the number of Civilized space communities has increased, the desire to have companies as well as political civilisations has arisen. This corresponds to companies such as the British East India Company, founded on Earth in the 1600s. It was not an official government, but acted very much like one in the areas that it controlled.
In order to be recognised as company, the following requirements must be met:
- 1) a headquarters page is present in the wiki
- 2) a minimum of five pages star systems, edified by the company are present in the wiki
- 3) the company's founder is involved only with the new company (basically one company or civ to a customer)
- 4) an official request for inclusion from the founder is present on the Discussion page
- 4a) a company will be removed after a major new update if there has been no wiki activity in the last three months
All Companies can be categorized based on the number of separate locations that represent the company. This number is covered by the Branches entry in the Company infobox. These companies also tend to be unified by a general type, as well as by the products they sell. Related gameplay tends to involve a mixture of "Fanfiction" or "Profit" along with actual gameplay elements, with some companies focusing more on one or the other. For additional ways of cataloging a company, see Company Categories.
As the number of companies grow, some may choose to band together behind common goals and purposes. Once a group reaches a minimum membership of five individual companies, they may apply for recognition as an official corporation.
|United Corporate Alliance - UCA is an intergalactic chain of companies working together towards mutual business goals and to promote cooperation, growth and trade throughout the No Man's Sky universe. The Corporate Alliance is mainly a player based community with a heavy focus on multiplayer, base building and in-game trade and other in-game elements.|
|United Federation of Travelers - UFT is an alliance of multiple civilized space zones dedicated to the Four Pillars of the Federation, "To document, aid, create, and communicate." First known alliance of multiple civilizations.|
Only companies that meet the above requirements are listed here. While the majority of documented companies are in Euclid, the following list also includes companies from other galaxies.
- CELAB Galactic Industries - CELAB Galactic Industries is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the exploration, farming, and manufacturing for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation, and security settings.
- Galactic Trading Company - focused on the areas of science and profit, with further specializations within the areas. Within science these lie on agronomy, gas harvesting and exploration. In the profit segment, trading in agricultural products and trade items on the Galactic Trade Terminals is the main business.
- Galaxy Donuts - Galaxy Donuts is a franchise operation with locations in various planetary systems throughout Euclid; now expanding into other galaxies.
- Gek Trading Federation - a powerful company composed of large numbers of Gek. Not much is known about them other than that they are present in 33% of all systems and are headquartered in the Alpha Quadrant of Euclid on the planet New Balaron.
- GenBra Space Corp - GenBra Space Corp is a Self-Envisioned Corporate Exploration Entity in the No Man's Sky universe. All systems and research are open to all Travellers.
- GWK Agronomy - GWK Agronomy is a division of the GWK Corporation which specialises in growing plants for food, fuel and fibre, and harvesting atmospheric gases, for use by Galactic Hub citizens.
- Intergalactic Exploration Corporation - The company first started after the founder completed Artemis Path quest and relocated to Eissentam. This company has now become the InExCor Eissentam branch. Afterwards, the founder decided to create two more branches: InExCor Euclid, and InExCor Mobile with InExCor Euclid focusing on exploring Euclid galaxy, and InExCor Mobile covering all remaining galaxies.
- MegaCorp - MegaCorp is a Privately Owned and Self-Funded Company operating out of the Eissentam galaxy. MegaCorp's main objective is to provide Prosperity and Profit on a Galactic Scale. Our services include; Base building of various products, cataloging of starships and multi-tools, community charities and assistance for young aspiring companies.
- RAIN - a company that creates and explores throughout the many galaxies. It is considered an amalgamation of every Civilization/Company that co-founder Bailey Jack has created, and retains their histories and discoveries.
- The Collective - The goal of The Collective is to designate as many T3 Economy systems as possible. The company is attempting to create a coordinated trading network across dominant life-form, and economy type. It is The Collective's wish that through this project, they can make it easier to come across more variants of top tier star ships and freighters. This company is located within the territorial boundaries of the Empire of Phantomium Marxium.
- Vy'Kea Furniture Company - Vy'Kea Furniture Company is a retail/wholesale chain specializing in home furnishings and decor with locations throughout the galaxy.
- Galactic Coordinates are the points that can be extracted from a Signal Booster data string and used in a Coordinate Plotting App to acquire your Galactic Coordinate Position in a No Man's Sky galaxy.
- If you wish to travel to specific areas in galaxies outside Euclid, the Galactic Voyager Initiative project may be able to assist.
- Collections: Civilized Space Maps, Civilized Space Emblems, Civilized Space History.