|The subject of this article is from the Visions update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 13 August, 2019.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 13 August, 2019.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki. Galactic Hub excepted.|
|This article is about the Visions version of Companies. For the Beyond version, see Companies.|
Companies of the No Man's Sky universe are local groupings formed by individual or groups of players.
As the number of companies continues to grow, the politics between them has also flourished. To maintain civility between CEOs, please leave any suggestions for edits or additions on the Discussion page for consideration.
Summary[edit | edit source]
As the number of Civilized space communities has increased, the desire to have companies as well as political civilisations has arisen. This corresponds to companies such as the British East India Company, founded on Earth in the 1600s. It was not an official government, but acted very much like one in the areas that it controlled.
Requirements[edit | edit source]
In order to be recognised as company, the following requirements must be met:
- 1) a headquarters page is present in the wiki
- 2) a minimum of five pages star systems or branches, edified by the company are present in the wiki
- 3) the company's founder is involved only with the new company (Exception: Limited Partnership)
- 4) an official request for inclusion from the founder is present on the Discussion page
Categories[edit | edit source]
All Companies can be categorized based on the number of separate locations that represent the company. This number is covered by the Branches entry in the Company infobox. These companies also tend to be unified by a general type, as well as by the products they sell. Related gameplay tends to involve a mixture of "Fanfiction" or "Profit" along with actual gameplay elements, with some companies focusing more on one or the other. For additional ways of cataloging a company, see Company Categories.
Alliances[edit | edit source]
As the number of companies grow, some may choose to band together behind common goals and purposes. Once a group reaches a minimum membership of five individual companies, they may apply for recognition as an official corporation.
|United Corporate Alliance - UCA is an intergalactic chain of companies working together towards mutual business goals and to promote cooperation, growth and trade throughout the No Man's Sky universe. The Corporate Alliance is mainly a player based community with a heavy focus on multiplayer, base building and in-game trade and other in-game elements.|
|United Federation of Travelers - UFT is an alliance of multiple civilized space zones dedicated to the Four Pillars of the Federation, "To document, aid, create, and communicate." First known alliance of multiple civilizations.|
Companies Map[edit | edit source]
Image Map of all known companies as of August 9, 2019.
Clicking on a company in the picture causes the browser to load the appropriate article.
Corporate Directory[edit | edit source]
Only companies that meet the above requirements are listed here. While the majority of documented companies are in Euclid, the following list also includes companies from other galaxies.
- Aviszar Cartel - The Aviszar Cartel, also called La Cosa Nostra, is a Civilized space Company focused on Wealth and the distribution of Black Market Sales.
- CELAB Galactic Industries - CELAB Galactic Industries is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the exploration, farming, and manufacturing for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation, and security settings.
- Galaxy Donuts - Galaxy Donuts is a franchise operation with locations in various planetary systems throughout Euclid; now expanding into other galaxies.
- Gek Trading Federation - a powerful company composed of large numbers of Gek. Not much is known about them other than that they are present in 33% of all systems and are headquartered in the Alpha Quadrant of Euclid on the planet New Balaron.
- GenBra Space Corp - GenBra Space Corp is a Self-Envisioned Corporate Exploration Entity in the No Man's Sky universe. All systems and research are open to all Travellers.
- GWK Agronomy - GWK Agronomy is a division of the GWK Corporation which specialises in growing plants for food, fuel and fibre, and harvesting atmospheric gases, for use by Galactic Hub citizens.
- Intergalactic Exploration Corporation - The company first started after the founder completed Artemis Path quest and relocated to Eissentam. This company has now become the InExCor Eissentam branch. Afterwards, the founder decided to create two more branches: InExCor Euclid, and InExCor Mobile with InExCor Euclid focusing on exploring Euclid galaxy, and InExCor Mobile covering all remaining galaxies.
- Looland Corporation - The Looland Corporation is a Civilized space corporation specializing in the development, manufacturing and supply of industrial ordnance and other technologies and equipment for use in various industrial, commercial, agricultural, residential, transportation and security settings. The Looland Corporation also provides transportation services, as well as educational/research services, financial services and security services.
- MegaCorp - MegaCorp is a Privately Owned and Self-Funded Company operating out of the Eissentam galaxy. MegaCorp's main objective is to provide Prosperity and Profit on a Galactic Scale. Our services include; Base building of various products, cataloging of starships and multi-tools, community charities and assistance for young aspiring companies.
- Phantomial T3 Collective - The goal of the Phantomial T3 Collective is to designate as many T3 Economy systems as possible. The company is attempting to create a coordinated trading network across dominant life-form, and economy type. It is The Collective's wish that through this project, they can make it easier to come across more variants of top tier star ships and freighters. This company is located within the territorial boundaries of the Empire of Phantomium Marxium.
- RAIN - a company that creates and explores throughout the many galaxies. It is considered an amalgamation of every Civilization/Company that co-founder Bailey Jack has created, and retains their histories and discoveries.
- The Romefeller Foundation - a non-profit corporation representing the Sosaku star system and allies in the affairs of outer space. The Romefeller Foundation was born from the desire of the nobility of planet Ibren and its colonies to have a unified voice in trade and politics across the Euclid galaxy.
- Samone Corporation - The Samone Corporation is a intergalactic business foundation that provides galaxy trade routes and resource distribution.
- Vy'Kea Furniture Company - Vy'Kea Furniture Company is a retail/wholesale chain specializing in home furnishings and decor with locations throughout the galaxy.
Limited Partnership[edit | edit source]
Companies that meet the requirements, but are already listed with their owners on the Civilized space page:
- Oxalis Hotels - Oxalis Hotel Chain is a Company with Hotels in various planetary systems in Euclid and Budullangr. The hotels serve as embassies for Oxalis.
- Trailblazer Firm - The Trailblazer Firm is a multi-industry conglomerate which specializes in data management, research, and exploration.