|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki. Galactic Hub excepted.|
This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki. Galactic Hub excepted.
Company Categories is a method of classifying Companies based on their business type and mission.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Company Categories was first adopted by the United Corporate Alliance to classify its individual members and provide clearer focus for its clientele.
Categories[edit | edit source]
- Sole Proprietaryship (SPs) - A company that is run by a single individual with greater flexibility of management and assists. EXAMPLE - Vy'Kea Furniture Company
- General Partnership (GPs) - A company with two or more individuals running it with no personal liability or negligence between the partners. EXAMPLE - Age of eXistence
- Limited Partnership (LPs) - A company with one or more general partners and a limited partner such as a civilization. EXAMPLE - Oxalis Hotel Chain
- Mega Corporation (MC) - A more complex company with a large management team and structure usually five or more members. EXAMPLE - MegaCorp
- Non-Profit Corporation (NpC) - A company with a specific goal or idea rather than in interest in profit. EXAMPLE - GenBra Space Corp
- Limited Liability Company (LLC) - A company of one or more individuals under a specific contract or agreement. EXAMPLE - CELAB Galactic Industries