Construction Research Station
Construction Research Station is a research terminal at the Space Anomaly.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Construction Research Station is a base-building research terminal at the Space Anomaly unlocking base-building parts in exchange for Salvaged Data. It is organised as a number of screens containing related base-building parts. Each screen is represented as a tree where lower levels parts can only be unlocked after a higher-level part was researched.
The following research trees are available:
- Agricultural Modules
- Aquatic Construction
- Concrete shelters
- Decal Design
- Decorative Modules (2 trees)
- Industrial Modules
- Large Prefabs
- Metal Shelters
- Primitive Shapes
- Small Prefabs
- Technology Modules
- Transport Modules
- Wooden Shelters
Differences from NEXT[edit | edit source]
Construction Research Station provides access to many technologies that in NEXT were only available from Overseer, Scientist, Farmer and Exocraft Technician, but requires a large number of Salvaged Data to fully unlock all trees.
Additional information[edit | edit source]
Release History[edit | edit source]
- Beyond - Introduced to the game.
- Synthesis - A new range of triangular base building parts have been added.
- Update 2.24 - ByteBeat-related blueprints added.
- Living Ship - Reintroduced Standing Planters.
- ExoMech - Added ExoMech related entries and an Electrical Cloaking Unit