|This article is a stub. You can help No Man's Sky Wiki by .|
|Research station for building projects|
The Construction Terminal is an item used for creating specific objects for use in base building.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Terminals of various types can be crafted, each with their own special purposes. The Construction Terminal is used for base building-related items. It can be easily constructed in whole pre-fab structures; it can also be built in rooms that are made from separate wall and floor panels if the room is tall enough to fit it.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A research station tailored to the needs of Construction Overseers, and equipped with architectural and engineering design software.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The Construction Terminal can be built in a base or within the player's freighter.
- It can be built in any room which has enough space to accommodate it.
- The terminal is too tall to fit in a single-floor space of a wood/concrete/metal structure, but will fit within a two-floor space.
- The Overseer can only occupy one Construction Terminal at a time. Summoning the Overseer to a new Construction Terminal (by interacting with the empty terminal) will force them to leave their previous terminal.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a base building product.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Iron.
- Beyond - Blueprint can no longer be acquired by building a Cylindrical Room.
- Additionally, the Construction Terminal can now be placed in the same room as another terminal.