|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
Coordinate Exchange is a guide about coordinates.
Summary[edit | edit source]
No Man's Sky gamers can travel across the universe to get/see some interesting objects, if they know the coordinates.
The presence of some objects may vary depending on Game mode/platform, see variables below.
Same for all platforms and game modes[edit | edit source]
- Ships (class is a semi-random value depending on system wealth, slots number is also a semi-random value depending on ship design)
- Crashed Ship (class and slot number are constant values)
- Multi-tools found in a Space stations (class is constant value, loot-pool bug is still present in The Next game version, slot number is constant value but it can't be more than 16 for pistols)
- Planetary terrain/flora/fauna
- Rare resources on planets
- Space station Galactic trade terminal: there are the same commodity lists and prices 
- Space station Blueprint Trader: the same blueprint list 
Difference by game modes[edit | edit source]
Difference by platforms[edit | edit source]
The objects below are stored on separate servers for PS4 vs PC vs XBox game versions:
Same for all game modes[edit | edit source]
- Discoveries made by gamers (also renamed discoveries will be visible in other game modes)
- Communications Station (you can use it to mark an interesting locations )
Same for Survival & Permadeath game modes:[edit | edit source]
- Player's base locations 
Different for Normal & Creative game modes:[edit | edit source]
- Player's base locations
Ways of traveling[edit | edit source]
Items listed below are all the ways to travel to the desired place:
|Starship||~2800 LY||distance for S-class Explorer with all hyperdrive upgrades|
|Freighter||~2100 LY||distance for S-class freighter with all hyperdrive upgrades|
|Through a Black Hole||~2000 LY closer to the centre||white hole will be in random location inside circle with radius Current Location - The Centre|
|Portal||anywhere inside current galaxy|
|(PC tools)||anywhere in any galaxy and beyond||No Man's Connect, SAVE EDITOR|
Links[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Reddit discussion: "prices seem identical"
- Reddit discussion: " prices and commodity/blueprints list are the same for any platform/game mode"