Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A foul-smelling, farmable flower that replicates the chemical structure of faecal matter. When planted inside, yields a harvest of Faecium.
A good alternative to collecting Faecium by hand, which requires feeding creatures and then harvesting their droppings. Gutrot Flowers must be grown in a Hydroponics Tray.
Approximate growing time: 4 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Growing the plant will produce 39 Faecium in roughly 4 hours of real time.
- The Gek make dishes from it, and find the aroma quite tantalising.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Coprite Orb to Coprite Flower.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon and Coprite.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 30 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Coprite.
- Beyond - Renamed from Coprite Flower to Gutrot Flower. Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 25 to 39.