|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
|Power usage||5 kPs|
Cuboid Rooms are a base building component.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Cuboid rooms can be used to increase the size of existing rooms. They can be stacked, or linked side by side.
They can also be used as housing locations for Storage Containers.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A small, cuboid construction module that can be stacked or linked to form larger structures.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Compatible Parts[edit | edit source]
The following items can be used when building a Cuboid Room:
Possible bugs[edit | edit source]
If modifications are made to a cuboid room that contains a Hydroponic Tray, the tray may glitch and disappear, leaving the plants hovering in mid-air.
Additional Information[edit | edit source]
- They can be used for Hirable NPCs and their terminal. Adjacent Cuboid Rooms will appear as a single large room, but are considered separate for placing terminals.
- Power consumption is 5kP
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Pathfinder - this item was added as a base-building component
- Atlas Rises - the initial stock of 50 units of Pugneum is no longer need to start the production of a Cuboid Room
- NEXT - blueprint changed, formerly used 100 Iron
- Crossplay - blueprint changed, formerly required 200 units of Ferrite