Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the NEXT version of Delta Minoris. For the Atlas Rises version, see Delta Minoris (Atlas).|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star F8|
|Distance to centre||1159051 light-years|
|Conflict level||Low (1)|
Delta Minoris is an inhabited star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Delta Minoris is a star system at the end of the lower Delta meridian in the Euclid galaxy. It is the extreme coordinate for the lower Delta Spiral and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade and borders the region of Blonsed.
After the downfall of the old order in Delta Minoris the remaining Gek had opted to adopt a plutocratic republic. Assistant Yeyd is the officially elected manager of the station and the local fleet. However, the two important positions were reserved for members of the trade guilds that helped finance the government. Trade and industry secretary is Merchant Etolaraat, and the foreign relations are handled by SalesGek Roshof.
After an initial orientation, the guilds have organized a crackdown on the resurfaced piracy, bringing security quickly back to HIGH standards. Anything less would be bad for business.
Aboard the space station the Gek still offer visitors access to their greenhouse for a little recompensation. Their stellar archive, however, is lost forever.
History[edit | edit source]
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
The system was under supervision of Director Idgengi. By abusing the massive stellar charts of the early days of colonization, the corporation had a strong position and leverage to stay in power. Far removed from the events and changes of the central systems, the local Gek had continued a rather strict domain, a hybrid of the new and old order. Despite their isolation profit was decent, but anything endangering their profits was mercilessly hunted down. Piracy was low, but some hardened criminals still dared to interrupt their business from time to time. When the anomaly rendered the old stellar archives useless and the many businesses around suffered from the lack of mobile trade fleets, the system collapsed upon the director's head. A head he wouldn't keep for long.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Delta Minoris Prime was once a scorched swampworld. Sometime during the temporal anomaly, the remaining water on the planet had become a thick cloudy atmosphere. While the swamps have run dry, the planet now sports a healthy and living enviroment as an arctic ringworld. The water simply changed state. Storms reach down to -106°C with an average temperature of around -61.8°C.
- Dosa Gri changed from its former irradiated pangean state to a scorched world.
- Delta Minoris 3 remains a caustic world under control of the rogue sentinels. For some reason the wide swamps have grown more moist, now flooding most of the planet. It has become a toxic ocean world.
- Avlev Usba remains an irradiated moon. Even though the water sources have near completely dried up, life has returned to this moon in the aftermath of the anomaly.
- Delta Minoris 4 remains a dead pangean world.
- Delta Minoris 5 remains a DANGEROUS scorched world. Since the anomaly however, strange boiling oceans have arisen from the planets depth, making for an odd spectacle of scorched earth inside a cooking pot.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 79.9% / Buy -26.7%