Delta Minoris (Atlas)
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|This article is about the Atlas Rises version of Delta Minoris. For the NEXT version, see Delta Minoris.|
|Spectral class||Yellow Star|
|Distance to centre||1159051 light-years|
|Conflict level||Low (1)|
Delta Minoris is a star system.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Delta Minoris is a star system at the end of the lower Delta meridian in the Euclid galaxy. It is the extreme coordinate for the lower Delta Spiral and one of the cornerstones of Euclid. It lies directly at The Fade and borders the region of Blonsed.
The system is under supervision of Director Idgengi. Far removed from the events and changes of the central systems, the local Gek have continued a rather strict domain, a hybrid of the new and old order. Despite their isolation profit is decent, but anything endangering their profits is mercilessly hunted down. Piracy is low, but some hardened criminals still dare to interrupt their business. The security is HIGH!
Aboard the space station the Gek offer visitors access to their greenhouse and some even access to their precious stellar archives of the lower Delta Spiral, a time honored privilege.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Delta Minoris Prime is a scorched swampworld.
- Dosa Gri is an irradiated pangean world.
- Delta Minoris 3 is a caustic swampworld under control of rogue sentinels.
- Avlev Usba is an irradiated swampmoon devoid of fauna.
- Delta Minoris 4 is a dead pangean world.
- Delta Minoris 5 is a dangerous scorched pangean world.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 79.9% / Buy -26.7%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Dimensional Matrix 11.8% (43)