|This section is Fan Fiction. The information found here is not an actual part of the released game, but a user-invented addition to the wiki.|
|Region||Sea of Onhakitc|
|Distance to centre||1158004 light‑years|
|Conflict level||Perilous (3)|
|Claimed by||Forgotten Colonies|
Deshvan is a star system in No Man's Sky.
Summary[edit | edit source]
The system is under supervision of Underling Katud and is a local haven for pirates.
Location[edit | edit source]
Deshvan is a corner star.
Planets & Moons[edit | edit source]
- Andaitaka is a pangean caustic world.
- Deshvan Prime is a gaia swampworld.
- Deshvan 3 is a desert world and rogue sentinel base devoid of fauna.
- Deshvan 4 is a dangerous caustic riverworld devoid of fauna. Its daily acidity ranges from 62.1 Hammett during the day to 99 Hammett during caustic storms.
Lifeforms[edit | edit source]
Species[edit | edit source]
Fully surveyed: (0/3)
Starships[edit | edit source]
- Overall: 7 Shuttles, 3 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 3 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Left: 7 Shuttles, 2 Fighter, 3 Explorer, 7 Hauler, 1 Exotic, 1 Freighter, 1 Capital Freighter
- Ioganeius S60 (18/4) A-Class Small Fighter 46%/19% | Strength 87
- Obeokaim (19/4) A-Class Hammerhead-Class Regular Freighter 28% | Tradepower 102
- Rozawachimad Hammerhead-Class Regular Freighter
Trade[edit | edit source]
General: Sell 41.2% / Buy -20.5%
Exports[edit | edit source]
- Atlas Stone 108.3% (>100)
- Five Dimensional Torus -5.5% (>100)
- Superconducting Fibre -3.8% (>100)