As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
|Type||High Energy Substance|
|Used for||Charging, Upgrading|
Deuterium is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
A stable hydrogen isotope used heavily in both small-scale fusion reactors and neutron-scattering shield technology.
Source[edit | edit source]
Deuterium can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- purchased from terminals or NPCs
- refining process
- dismantling Deuterium-based technology
Use[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
The Deuterium-rich plants mentioned above originally produced deuterium when harvested, but this was patched out soon after the initial NEXT release.
Because of this, Deuterium has to be obtained using other means.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- NEXT - Added as a resource.
- Visions - Hidden changes: The information panel has an additional icon indicating its purpose.
- ExoMech - Added as an ingredient for Exocraft Hazard Protection upgrades such as Neutron Shielding
Gallery[edit | edit source]