The information from this article is up-to-date as of 22 November, 2018.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Echinocactus is a drought-resistant succulent and seeds can be acquired from a hired Farmer.
Game description[edit | edit source]
Native to barren biomes and capable of withstanding long periods of drought, Echinocactus is an edible succulent that responds well to cultivation, yielding a large but occasional harvest.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Ensure Barren climate before planting outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 120 mins
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- The game description incorrectly states 120 minutes growing time, instead of 16 hours.
- Farming the plant will produce 100 Cactus Flesh in roughly 16 hours of real-world time.
- The original name for Echinocactus, Cucrassula, likely comes from the real-world Crassula genus of succulent plants.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Cucrassula to Echinocactus.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon and Cactus Flesh.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 120 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Pyrite.