|The subject of this article is from the ExoMech update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 10 June, 2020.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Game description[edit | edit source]
Native to barren biomes and capable of withstanding long periods of drought, Echinocactus is an edible succulent that responds well to cultivation, yielding a large but occasional harvest.
Suitable for hydroponic indoor planting. Ensure Barren climate before planting outdoors.
Approximate growing time: 16 hours
Build[edit | edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Farming the plant will produce 100 Cactus Flesh in roughly 16 hours of real-world time.
- The original name for Echinocactus, Cucrassula, likely comes from the real-world Crassula genus of succulent plants.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Foundation - Added as a product.
- Atlas Rises - Renamed from Cucrassula to Echinocactus.
- NEXT - Blueprint changed, formerly used Thamium9, Carbon and Cactus Flesh.
- NEXT 1.55 - Growing time changed, formerly it was 120 minutes.
- NEXT 1.58 - Blueprint changed, formerly used Chromatic Metal and Pyrite.
- Beyond - Growing time fixed in the game description. Harvested quantity increased from 100 to 156.
- ExoMech - Harvested quantity decreased, was 156.