Eissentam Travellers Foundation (Atlas)
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Eissentam Travellers Foundation (ETF)|
|Capital system||AGT Foundation Star ETF|
|Capital planet||Foundation Capital ETF|
|This article is about the Atlas Rises version of the Foundation. For the Abyss version, see Eissentam Travellers Foundation.|
The Eissentam Travellers Foundation is a civilized space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Alliance of Galactic Travellers
- 3 The ETF Zone
- 4 Points of Interest
- 5 ETF Portals
- 6 Coordinates
- 7 NMS Travellers Foundation
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Eissentam Travellers Foundation (ETF) and the Calypso Travellers Foundation (CTF) are two different civilizations, but both belong to the same organization of travelers, settled in two different galaxies Calypso and Eissentam.
- ETF and CTF are members of the Alliance of Galactic Travellers
Alliance of Galactic Travellers[edit | edit source]
The CTF is a founding ambassador and current voting member for the Alliance of Galactic Travellers. Having grown in system size and Traveller participation, the AGT nominated the CTF for independent representation to the NMS Federation of Hubs.
The ETF Zone[edit | edit source]
The ETF Zone is an area of space in the Eissentam galaxy formed by several regions (currently eight) which are divided into three zones (Capital zone,Embassy zone, and Expanding zone). The ETF zone is located in the Gamma quadrant of the Galaxy center.
ETF Capital Zone[edit | edit source]
The ETF Capital Zone is an area of space in the Eissentam galaxy formed by several regions (currently four). It is in this area that the Eissentam Travellers Foundation established its Capital.
The ETF Capital Zone is located 3.000 light years from the Galaxy center.
- All star systems discovered by ETF in the “”ETF Capital Zone”” have been named with their original name and AGT / ETF prefixes and suffixes, except in special cases such as capital, black holes or border systems
REGIONS / CAPITAL ZONE
Distances[edit | edit source]
- The distance between Stvard and Puikin is 3200 ly.
- The distance between Stvard and Kaoare is 1600 ly. (Stvard and Kaoare are located several regions below Puikin)
- Yuyari Sector is located 800 light years above Stvard
Currently the Stvard region has already been fully discovered with all its star systems, 95% discovered by ETF, and they are already intertwined with their discoveries of the Pihnevsk Cloud region just below
ETF Embassy Zone[edit | edit source]
The ETF Embassy Zone is an area of space in the Eissentam galaxy formed by several regions (currently one). It is in this area that the Eissentam Travellers Foundation established its Embassy.
The ETF Embassy Zone is located 3.000 light years from the Galaxy center and is located right next to the ETF Capital Zone
- All star systems discovered by ETF in the ETF Embassy Zone have been named with their original name and AGT / ETF prefixes and suffixes, except in special cases such as embassy and black holes
REGIONS / EMBASSY ZONE
Expanding regions[edit | edit source]
Currently several players have joined ETF and are expanding the area in some regions contiguous and around the Stvard region
ETF Commander[edit | edit source]
The PS4 explorer Bufalo04 is the ETF commander. (Capital Zone)
- “Bufalo04” is a Federation Ambassador for Alliance of Galactic Travellers
Creatures under investigation by the ETF Commander[edit | edit source]
- The Ayumidtiium Asme
- The Chummoraeum Ralin
- The Doralleae Oiench
- The Ekapulliae Efrisb
- The Joellorumia Sugov
- The Yonorusii Loffu
- New ETF research has discovered the curious evolution of a species in three different regions of the ETF Zone in Eissentam Galaxy.
- The "Stvardy" (already erect and more evolved) located in Stvard region
- The "Kuhoaeg" (domesticated and on all fours) located in Kaoare region
- The "Ingnosae Ugare" (wildest and primitive state of evolution) located in Yuyari Sector region
ETF Director[edit | edit source]
The PS4 explorer ogre_magi is the ETF Director (Embassy Zone)
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Eissentam Route[edit | edit source]
The Eissentam Route is a series of portals located in the center of each galaxy from the Calypso galaxy to the Eissentam galaxy. These portals have been activated by the CTF commander, marking a fast route on its way to the new foundation in Eissentam.
The Foundation Tree[edit | edit source]
ETF Portals[edit | edit source]
An index list of these portals can be found at ETF Portals
Coordinates[edit | edit source]
Coordinates for the AGT Foundation Star ETF, capital star system of the Eissentam Travellers Foundation
NOTE: Coordinates correspond to the location of entire regions, not specific systems. Coordinates are useful for Portal travel, but may not always be useful in other game situations.
Foundation Capital Portal[edit | edit source]
Capital Planet[edit | edit source]
NMS Travellers Foundation[edit | edit source]
Calypso Travellers Foundation and Eissentam Travellers Foundation are twinned.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
first phase of discoveries in Stvard region