Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The information from this article is up-to-date.
|Type||Refined Stellar Metal: Green|
Emeril is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Emeril (Em) is a resource, which is a silver-black metal that emits low levels of radiation. It is a highly sought after element that's used in the construction of planetary outposts.
Can be combined with other elements to create valuable alloys if formula is available.
Early on in the game it is a great source of units.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star. Such stellar material ends up forming deposits in the crust of local planets.
Locations[edit | edit source]
It can also be collected by feeding the fauna on certain planets. After a short period of time, they may dig some up or generate the element by various bodily functions.
Refining[edit | edit source]
Emeril is used as an ingredient for refining the following products:
- - ( x2) (refines to x3 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Extract Chromatic Material)
- - ( x1 + x1) (refines to x3 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Chromatic Metal Fusion)
- - ( x1 + x1 + x1) (refines to x20 with ? sec/unit output, process "RECIPE_3INPUT_STELLAR2")
- - ( x1 + x1) (refines to x4 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Chromatic Expansion)
- - ( x1 + x1 + x1) (refines to x10 with 12 sec/unit output, process "Chromatic Alchemy")
- - ( x1 + x1) (refines to x3 with 0.9 sec/unit output, process "Stellar/Metal Fusion)
Emeril is used as a blueprint ingredient when crafting the following products:
Crafting (previous releases)[edit source]
Note: the following items/recipes using Emeril are obsolete:
Atlas Rises[edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Emeril can be sold in the Marketplace.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - item was one of the initial elements
- Pathfinder - some types will require an Advanced Mining Laser for harvesting
- NEXT - can now be refined as well as mined
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]