|Type||Refined Stellar Metal: Green|
Emeril is a resource.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Emeril (Em) is a resource, which is a silver-black metal that emits low levels of radiation. It is a highly sought after element that's used in the construction of planetary outposts.
Such stellar material ends up forming deposits in the crust of local planets. Can be combined with other elements to create valuable alloys if formula is available.
Early on in the game it is a great source of units.
Game description[edit | edit source]
A chromatic metal, generated by fusion in the heart of a star.
Locations[edit | edit source]
It can be mined with the Terrain Manipulator attachment for the Multi-tool.
It can also be collected by feeding the fauna on certain planets. After a short period of time, they may dig some up or generate the element by various bodily functions.
Source[edit | edit source]
Exploit[edit | edit source]
- Start with x5 Emeril.
- Refine x2 Emeril to create x3 Chromatic Metal.
- Refine x3 Emeril and x3 Chromatic Metal to create x6 Emerill.
- Repeat steps 2-3, creating 6 Emeril for every 5 Emeril started with.
Use[edit | edit source]
- -- x2 → x3 ("Extract Chromatic Material", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 + x1 → x20 ("RECIPE_3INPUT_STELLAR2", 0.6 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x3 ("Chromatic Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x2 ("Chromatic Expansion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 + x1 → x10 ("Chromatic Alchemy", 12 sec./unit output)
- -- x1 + x1 → x3 ("Stellar/Metal Fusion", 0.9 sec./unit output)
Use (previous releases)[edit | edit source]
|Warning:: The following items/recipes using Emeril are obsolete|
Atlas Rises[edit source]
Additional information[edit | edit source]
- Emeril can be sold in the Marketplace.
Release history[edit | edit source]
- Release - item was one of the initial elements
- Pathfinder - some types will require an Advanced Mining Laser for harvesting
- NEXT - can now be refined as well as mined
- Synthesis - Chromatic Expansion recipe changed
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]