Empire of Jatriwil
|The subject of this article is from the Crossplay update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
The information from this article is is up-to-date as of 16 July, 2020.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Empire of Jatriwil|
|Capital planet||The Wings of the Jatriwil Phoenix|
|Type||Militant, Profit, Fanfiction|
The Empire of Jatriwil is a civilised space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 Systems Discovered
- 3 Benefits
- 4 Navigation and Arrival
- 5 Accessing the Ziumforu Adjunct
- 6 The Empire of Jatriwil Census
- 7 Naming Convention
- 8 Third Party Tools / Related Websites
- 9 Subfactions
- 10 Staff and Representatives
- 11 Lore of the Empire of Jatriwil
- 12 War History of the Empire of Jatriwil (RP/Lore)
- 13 Military Units, Military Uniforms and Fighter Ship (RP/Lore)
- 14 United Federation of Travelers
- 15 TEJ Enterprises
- 16 Gallery
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Jatriwil was founded, created and is run by WAAM86.
The Empire rose from the ashes of Vestroga after a millennia undercover. The civilisation’s location is in the Ziumforu Adjunct in the Gamma quadrant. This is our current political home, however, there are many classified regions only known to members of the Empire of Jatriwil. The Empire of Jatriwil was involved in The Endless War within the No Man's Sky Universe and is proud of it's military and specialised units. Our military units were again used in the war against the former Solarion Imperium.
The civilisation is focused on exploration, documentation, farming, sharing content, and has an excellent community. All interlopers are welcome to settle and join our community.
Systems Discovered[edit | edit source]
The following systems have been discovered in these regions:
Unclassified Jatriwil systems[edit | edit source]
- [TEJ] Jatriwil
- [TEJ] Ancalagon
- [TEJ] Hyena
- [TEJ] Amja
- [TEJ] Megalodon
- [TEJ] Zillah
- [TEJ] Demeter
- [TEJ] Gazorpazorp
- [TEJ] Harvey
- [TEJ] Space Turtle
- [TEJ] Dol Amroth
- [TEJ] Leviathan
- [TEJ] Azanulbizar
- [TEJ] Prison of the Dead Moons
- [TEJ] Erebor
- [TEJ] Pennywise
- [TEJ] Thorondor
- [TEJ] Gilead
- [TEJ] Gek
- [TEJ] Gotham
- [TEJ] Dalek
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- Documentation - Clearly locate desirable ships, multi-tools, freighters, and technology; fascinating flora and fauna; useful resources; and much more. Contribute with the knowledge that you're part of a space farming community and helping other interlopers.
- Multiplayer Elements - the Empire of Jatriwil is a highly recommended location for multiplayer interactions; whether that means seeing other players ("Glitches" / floating orbs), player bases, a variety of Communications Stations, or just frequently coming across discovered systems. Community Farms allow players easy access to valuable and/or useful resources.
[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
The Pilgrim Star Path is the main way to navigate to the Empire of Jatriwil.
Accessing the Ziumforu Adjunct[edit | edit source]
[TEJ] Jatriwil Portal
Arrival[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Jatriwil Census[edit | edit source]
Upon arrival, the first thing you should do is sign up for the Empire of Jatriwil Census, for the following reasons:
- Gives the Empire of Jatriwil an accurate idea of the size of the civilisation.
- It allows other players to easily locate your home base and what game mode it's on (however, you can omit that information if you don't want a lot of visitors).
- It allows people to check which platform you're on (can be useful if you post something on the Subreddit, for example, and they're wondering if it's on PC or PS4).
Naming Convention[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Jatriwil follows one rule when it comes to naming a system. [TEJ] is the only mandatory part of our naming convention.
Third Party Tools / Related Websites[edit | edit source]
- Pilgrim Star Path can help players reach the Empire of Jatriwil.
Subfactions[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Jatriwil Board[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Jatriwil Board is a group of players who take part in the running of the Empire. They are considered to be "the leaders of the Empire of Jatriwil".
Staff and Representatives[edit | edit source]
Staff[edit | edit source]
Although many of our citizens gather and document information, some members of the community have stepped up to specific roles or efforts.
Board Members[edit | edit source]
- WAAM86 - Founder, Board Member, Lead Exoagriculturalist (Primary crop farming consultant)
- Tobes90 - Board Member, Lead Exozoologist (Primary fauna consultant)
Lore of the Empire of Jatriwil[edit | edit source]
- Part 1:- The beginning of the Empire Of Jatriwil
- Part 2:- The rise of an ancient Empire
- Part 3:- The tedium of politics
- Part 4:- Operation Adder
- Part 5:- Finale; The Arrival of the Endless War!
- 50 Years after the end of the Endless War, the Emperor falls!
These sections are now located on my user page. The story arc of 'The beginning of the Empire of Jatriwil and what led to the Endless War' has now been completed. Thanks to all who have read the series.
War History of the Empire of Jatriwil (RP/Lore)[edit | edit source]
Military Units, Military Uniforms and Fighter Ship (RP/Lore)[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Jatriwil is very proud of it’s military units and all of their accomplishments throughout the Empire’s history.
There are Jatriwil military soldiers, the Phoenix legion soldiers & the R.I.S.E unit soldiers.
There are other parts to The Empire of Jatriwil’s military as well but these are classified.
The TEJ-V1 Fighter ship is the Empire’s military ship of choice.
United Federation of Travelers[edit | edit source]
(Refer to Civilized space page for more info)
TEJ Enterprises[edit | edit source]
PS4 Community Farms[edit | edit source]
|Image||Base Name||Production Type||Harvest||Location
& Game Mode
Large depot community farm
|Depot||Frost Crystal, Solanium, Gamma Root, Fungal Mould, Cactus Flesh, Star Bulb, Mordite, Coprite, Sac Venom, Gravitino Ball and Albumen Pearl
(Exact quantity = 10 x Circuit Board, 10 x Living Glass, 10 x Liquid Explosive & loads of extra resources for Glass etc.)
(Region Ziumforu Adjunct)