Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels (EPIC) (Atlas)
|The subject of this article is from the Atlas Rises update.
The information from this article is up-to-date as of 23 July, 2018.
|This page fills the role of Embassy for a Civilized Space community. The information found here represents a user-created civilization that is a creative addition to the game.|
|Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels (EPIC)|
|Port system||Welcome to New Libertalia (EPIC HQ)|
|Type||Casual, Fanfiction, Gameplay|
|Platform||PS4 / PC|
|This article is about the Atlas Rises version of EPIC. For the Visions version, see Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels (EPIC).|
The Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels (EPIC) is a member of the Civilized Space community.
- 1 Summary
- 2 ATLAS LEGACY
- 3 Mission
- 4 Perks
- 5 Join ARRR Motley Crew!
- 6 Base Acquisition / New Arrivals
- 7 FLAGSHIP SYSTEMS / protected-inhabited
- 8 TREASURE ISLANDS / available systems (PS4)
- 9 Farm Bases (PS4)
- 10 Creative Bases (PS4)
- 11 EPIC PC SYSTEMS
- 12 PC Bases
- 13 EPIC Regions
- 14 Art and Posters
- 15 Blackbeard Lives!
- 16 What We Are
- 17 What We Are Not
- 18 Navigator
Summary[edit | edit source]
The Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels (EPIC) was founded and created by DeepSikz and co-conspirators Sikzrayne and DaleTheDinosaur as a not-too- Civilized space community.
EPIC is a small but FUN community that allows a bit more freedom from naming protocols and conventions. No "inner circle" stuff here! We invite ALL who dare to step aboard to join us in our adventures as we set sail into Uncharted Waters to discover new worlds, new adventures, and new Treasures! Newbies especially welcome! And cool free T-shirts! See Info below!
ATLAS LEGACY[edit | edit source]
The Complete page as it was at the end of Atlas.
- Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels (EPIC) (Atlas) - All Discoveries are Altas versions of the game.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Though our goal is a very localized community mix of roleplay combined with in-game events and activities. we are open to however this COMMUNITY evolves! The Capital Home system of EPIC is Welcome to New Libertalia (EPIC HQ), where we are hoping to recruit MORE Pirates, Buccaneers, Privateers and Corsairs to aid us in our mission: Freedom and Liberty to roam and pillage; to plunder and take what we like from our personally and privately held Real Estate without needless hamstringing of Government.
But we abide by the Pirate Code. For we brave few, Glory and Honor are the Cutlass-and-Pistol of the true Buccaneer. Each Pirate-Traveler's RIGHT to operate their Society or Kingdom autonomously will be observed scrupulously without mandatory rules and regulations beyond the agreed-upon Articles of Agreement. And each crew member gets an equal share of the TREASURE!
Looking for HIGH ADVENTURE on the GALACTIC SEAS??
JOIN US. We're always on the lookout for new Captains in their own right to join the EPIC ARMADA.
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Treasures to plunder! Raid those farms and make your FORTUNE!
- FIND your Dream Ship / Multi-tool / Freighter and all the Upgrades at our Tech-documented Space Stations!
- Need Help? That's one major reason we're here! (Well that and to share a bottle o' rum!)
- Build a Community with us- and have your voice be heard! We welcome new ideas and positive input.
- Tutorials available from one of our resident know-it-alls ready to help with a variety of issues.
- Safety in numbers, bro. ;)
- Free EPIC T-Shirts will go to the first thirteen Recruits to sign on!
Get Connected with Us[edit | edit source]
- Reddit Contact: DeepSikz (Wiki Contact: SladeBraddock) or DeepSikz on PSN / Slade Braddock for Twitch/YouTube/Amino
- intothedoor: Wiki or Reddit
- REDDIT: EPIC Armada
- Facebook: Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels
Join ARRR Motley Crew![edit | edit source]
unofficial Census - EPIC Page: sign in so we know you're here
- Captain- DeepSikz
- Captain- Sikzrayne
- Captain- intothedoor
- Captain- DaleTheDinosaur
- Captain- mike200688
- Captain- Redline_69_69
Base Acquisition / New Arrivals[edit | edit source]
- PORTAL in to one of the Port Systems below.
- Follow the beacon
- Claim a base on the starter planet (Skull & Bones)
- Pillage and Plunder one or more of the local farms just waiting to be harvested
- Assistance available- Just ask!
- Choose from one of our "Treasure Island" systems, or unearth New Worlds of your own
- Volunteer for duty in the Armada or simply do your own thing!
- Enjoy the Pirate life!!
Port Systems[edit | edit source]
These systems are open for players to claim a base on, no permanent bases should be here so do not worry about erasing another players base. Having Base Sharing turned OFF will be best.
FLAGSHIP SYSTEMS / protected-inhabited[edit | edit source]
Once you've claimed your home system, we'll add it here!
Normal Mode Systems[edit | edit source]
- Adventure Island
- Aurora Paradiso - Circuit Board factory, Fusion Igniter Materials!
- Black Saba Sail - Mini-Explosive Farm (Five Liquid Explosives per Harvest)
- Doriokaw's Klaw (EPIC LG) - Mega Living Glass Farm (over $30 Million per hour)
Creative Mode Systems[edit | edit source]
TREASURE ISLANDS / available systems (PS4)[edit | edit source]
These Star Systems have been semi-explored and documented and are open for anyone to claim!
- Abreyu-Hebert III
- And a Bottle of Rum
- Ann Bonny's Grotto
- Bartholomew Roberts
- Blackbeard's Memorial
- Burgeoning Reservoir - Gravitino Balls!
- Calico Jack's Fenced Goods -Economy Scanner!
- Charles Vane's Proposal - Freighter Warp Reactor Theta!
- Defiance Point
- EPIC Outpost
- Empire of Pirates and Independent Cartels
- Fisherman's Reef
- Frontline Assassins -This System boasts a Traveller!
- Heart of the Sea
- Israel Hands -Freighter Warp Reactor Sigma & Freighter Warp Reactor Tau Sold Here
- Jawa Breach
- Jolly Roger's Last Chance Saloon
- Miyagi Stone
- New Nassau
- One Eyed Jack's
- Owed to Cap'n Kidd
- Paradise Retreat
- Parasol Nikelle
- Pieces of Eight!
- Pistol and Cutlass - Traveler here!
- Polly's Folly
- Privateers of Nikelle Outpost
- Seven Thunders - Conflict Scanner! AquaSpheres on planet Braddock Hot Springs
- Shipwreck Lagoon - Antimatter sold at space station
- The Pirate's Trove
- Topsail Inlet
- Toxic Waltz - Traveler here!
- Viking Horde - Combat Amplifier Omega found!
- Winter Ocean Triad
Farm Bases (PS4)[edit | edit source]
Please see Base Aquisitions / Flagship Systems above.
Creative Bases (PS4)[edit | edit source]
EPIC PC SYSTEMS[edit | edit source]
PC Bases[edit | edit source]
EPIC Regions[edit | edit source]
Art and Posters[edit | edit source]
Official EPIC Flag and banner as added to the Federation Vexillology Department
Blackbeard Lives![edit | edit source]
For a FanFiction backstory on our founder, Edward Teach, look no further than this musty tome.
What We Are[edit | edit source]
- We are a Pirate-THEMED loose knit group of independent-minded Travelers united in our quest for fun and adventure. We want to be associated with but not governed by any authority not our own. We will not debate this.
- We are LIGHT role-play with a heavy emphasis on in-game activities, contests and challenges.
- We are a localized community, but will accept ANY Traveler who shares our goals regardless of location.
- We are Pirates, not trolls. We are amiable and even allies of those other societies and groups which are not hostile toward us and will aid them when called upon to do so whenever such aid as we provide will not compromise our stated goals.
- We are Democratic. We vote our decisions.
- Lastly, we are CHAMPIONS of the forgotten, underpriveleged, poor, weak, and otherwise outcast members of society. We accept them, help them and encourage them- because that's who WE ARE.
What We Are Not[edit | edit source]
- EPIC is NOT the Community for those Travelers unwilling or unable to coexist in peace with other Travelers; -or former members of other Communities with an axe to grind or revenge on their minds.
- Though we encourage whatever level of role-play each Traveler pursues, we are NOT a strictly RP Community.
- We are not anti-establishment, anarchist or chaotic. We are an organized, single-minded group of Independent Monarchs and Rulers who recognize the Safety in Numbers Principle. This is our strength. United we stand- Divided we fall.